Chinese Government Scholarships
Host Institutions and Chinese Higher Education Institutions
Scholarship Awards to:
Scholarship Funded by:
January-April 2014 (Annual)
About Chinese Government Scholarships
Chinese Government offers graduate and postgraduate scholarships (MS/PhD) to international students who desire to commerce their studies at Chinese Higher Education Institutions under Chinese Government Scholarship program.
Offered Study Fields:
Chinese Government Scholarship is awarding wide range of Graduate and Postgraduate fields under this scholarship program.
Scholarship Target Audience:
Scholarship is targeting to international students who are willing to pursue their Graduate (BS) and Postgraduate Studies (MS/PhD) at Chinese Higher Education Institutions under Chinese Government Scholarship Program.
Chinese Government Scholarships is offering following benefits to the international students including:
Chinese Government is offering both Full Scholarship and Partial scholarship. However, Full Scholarship is offering
- living allowance,
- registration fee,
- and one-off payment funding after registration,
- tuition fee,
- laboratory experiment fee,
- internship fee,
- fee for essential education materials
- and free hostel space on campus.
In addition, it is also awarding medical insurance, free medical service, and benefit plan for scholarship winner in China and traveling cost within city. While offering the Partial Scholarship, it excludes one or more items (travel allowance, payment subsidy) of full scholarship.
- For undergraduate Degree, aspirants must have r high school diploma with first-class educational performance and be below age 25.In addition for Master’s Degree, aspirants must have bachelor’s degree and be below the age 35 and lastly fro PhD Degree, an aspirant must have Master Degree and may below age 40.
- However, for Chinese training program aspirants must have high school diploma and below the age of 35.
- For general scholar program, aspirants must have done undergraduate study (2-years) and below age 45.
- For senior scholar degree, an aspirant must have master’s degree or have university titles of associate professor or above, and below age 50.
How To Apply For Chinese Government Scholarships:
- Apply to any Chinese University, which is under Chinese Government Scholarship Program. Download Complete List Of Universities allowing admission under Chinese Government Scholarships Program.
- Get Agency Number from the University after applying. You will need that Agency number in online application.
- Now, go to this link and fill in online application Form.
- Print the application form.
- Attach all required documents. List is as under:
- Photocopy Of Highest Degree (Translate Into English In Any other Language)
- Applicant Transcripts
- Study Or Research Plan
- Two Recommendation Letters either from Professors and Associate Professors
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Send these documents to Chinese HEIs before deadline.
All applicants must have to apply Chinese dispatching authorities between January and April annually. In addition, aspirants can consult with the Chinese dispatching authorities for scholarship procedure. Please note that all applicants should visit the official Chinese Scholars
You should visit this Link to know further about this Scholarship Scheme and FAQs.