Last Updated on April 6, 2015
Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen Art & Theory Fellowships:
If you are a Professional, art theorists, visual/media artists, art critics, and curators and wanna study in under the fellowship program then this news will pleased you allot that Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is offering international fellowship program for the academic year 2015–16. Let us tell you something interesting about the institute Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is a post-graduate right now institute is Art and Theory Fellowship which will covers a grant of EUR 3,150 consists of costs of living during in period of residency in Innsbruck – Austria.
Scholarship Provider: Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen
Scholarship can be taken at: Austria
Subject of study: Remember that Fellowship is available in the field of Art and Theory.
Level of course: Fellowship is available to pursue fellowship programme.
Amount of award: Not Known
Period of award: Not Known
Eligibility for the fellowship:
If you are Professional visual media artists, art theorists, art critics, and curators from any territory of world then you are eligible for the Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen is international fellowship.
Check out Eligibility for some other international universities scholarships:
Equal scholarship opportunity for International Students:
Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen a famous Austrian institute of a post graduate studies invites International students for applying Art and Theory fellowship programme.
- Fellowship by the Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen invites visual and media artists, art critics, theorists, and curators to apply for a fellowship in 2015–2016.
- Applicant can apply for one semester October 5, 2015 – February 14, 2016 or February 15, 2016 – June 26, 2016.
- NOTE: The fellowship can be split across two semesters.
The selection of fellows is made by a jury of experts and based on the quality, originality, and relevance of the proposed undertaking and the work samples submitted by the applicants.
Scholarships consists of:
Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen applying Art and Theory fellowship programme will covers
- An amazing Grant of EUR 3,150 to cover the costs of living during the period of residency in Innsbruck.
- Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen includes production budget for the realization of the submitted proposal.
- Institute will provide an individual studio for working and living, furnished with a large shared kitchen.
- Opportunity of a group exhibition at the end of the fellowship at the Kunstpavillon or Neue Galerie in Innsbruck.
- A budget for inviting experts to Büchsenhausen for the purpose of professional exchange;
Announcement: One thing kept in mind that due to a worst compititation selection of fellows is made by a jury of experts and based on the quality, originality, and relevance of the proposed undertaking and the work samples submitted by the candidates.
Procedure to Apply:
Procedure to apply is simple applicants should submit the online form they will get a confirmation email with the completed data. A copy will be sent by post.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 30th, 2015.