Last Updated on March 25, 2015
Introduction to Yiwu Government Scholarship for International Students:
An opportunity for students studying in higher Education Institutions of YIWU have been granted this opportunity to study with full scholarship. The Chinese scholarship Council is willing to award scholarships in three categories. A, B and C.
Introduction to Scholarship Provider:
Yiwu government will be awarding scholarships to candidates studying in HEI’s for a semester or more. The government is determined to grant and help as many students as they can to provide basic education necessary for their lives. They just need to have good grades to achieve the grant.
One semester or more.
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Bachelors or college degree.
Number of Scholarships:
May till June (Annually).
Field of Study:
Fields offered by Yiwu Government available for scholarships.
Higher education institutes of Yiwu participating in the program of granting the awards on the basis of academic achievements.
Candidates all over the world can apply for this award studying in HEI’s in Yiwu can apply for this university.
Some other international scholarships:
Each category has different type of benefits associated with them.
- As described by the government of Yiwu the grant of 10000 RMB will be given to those who will be studying for 2 to 3 years college degree or spending ore time in one of Higher Education Institutes.
- Category B: The general scholars taking long-term courses will be given 5000 RMB on the basis of their academic skills.
- A Grant of 3,000 RMB will be granted to those who will submit their extracurricular achievement record in different competitions e.g. Arts, calligraphy and taking pictures.
- A special sponsorship will be granted to those participating in different events or Programs in Yiwu.
Note: All the above mentioned Scholarships are for International Students.
- Applicant must not be a Chinese citizen but a national of any other country.
- All the aspirants must send in their applications before deadlines described by different institutes of HEI China.
- Academic year can only start if a non mandarin speaking person qualifies the language test.
- The application form for this grant must be filled in Either Mandarin or English language no other language is accepted.
- It is recommended to get all the documents translated in Chinese or English if not in these language.
- Transcripts, certificates, passport (copies) must be sent along with other documents.
- Applicants other than General scholars must send their recommendation letters along with the documents.
- Health of the student will be measured by Foreigner Physical Examination Test. a valid copy with in the due dates must be sent.
How to Apply:
- Students must download the form and send it to one of the HEI University participating in the program.
- After the above procedure they must apply for the visa in the home land embassy to study in China.
Terms and conditions:
- No promises are made that the candidate will surely be granted the grant. Therefore aspirants cannot challenge the authorities.
- copies of all documents must be sealed in one envelop or send via electronic mode.