Last Updated on March 26, 2015 by Malik Waqas
Introduction to Scholarship:
CTGU is offering CTGU International Student Scholarship programs to international students who wish to study at CTGU especially in the Engineering programs.
Introduction to Scholarship Providing Body:
CTGU is providing scholarship opportunities to international students to study at China Three Gorges University (CTGU) in China.
Objectives of Scholarships:
The purpose is to support international education and bring brilliant students to pursue their degree at China Three Gorges University from across the world.
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
General advance studies
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
Fields of Study:
Civil Engineering programs
- Applicants must not be the nationality holder of China, must be friendly to China and have foreign passport.
- The candidates must have brilliant academic record, have great character, must be hard-working and physically fit.
- The candidates who want to get in Undergraduate Scholarship programs, they must hold their educational diplomas which should be equal to senior middle school education of China, must be less than 25 years of age;
- The candidates who want to get admission in Graduate Scholarship programs, they must hold bachelor’s degree, must be less than 30 years of age;
- The candidates who want to get admission in Doctoral Scholarship programs, they must hold master’s degree, must be less than 35 years of age;
- The candidates of General Advancing Study programs must not be more than 40 years old;
- The candidates who want to applicants, who want to do their major in Chinese language of General Advancing Studies, must hold an equivalent diploma to Chinese senior middle school education;
- The candidates of General Advance Studies who want to do major in any other specialty than language, they must hold bachelor’s degree, or remained sophomore in university;
- The candidates of Senior Advanced Studies must hold master’s degree with the associate professor’s title; age must not be more than 50.
- The Chinese language proficiency requirement is in accordance to the language medium of teaching and applied field.
- The Chinese government or any other organizations must not have awarded to these candidates.
Some other international scholarships:
This scholarship would provide financial aid for the tuition of civil engineering degree programs for four years and for tuition fee of BBA program for 1st year.
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- Every year, from Feb-June CTGU takes the applications. The appraisal process holds on to the code of openness, impartiality and fairness .The University Assessment Group would publish the assessment result for a week on campus which will be permitted by university.
The candidates are required to submit the below mentioned documents to the Department of International Relations, of CTGU:
- The application Forms for CTGU International Student Scholarship award”;
- A copy of Passport without any photo page;
- Attested highest degrees;
- Attested school transcripts or certificates of professional-title;
- Letters of recommendation along with record of physical examination;
- Other supplemental papers demanded by CTGU;
- Chinese language studies’ certificates and examinations
The list of the scholarship winners will be published by CTGU and announce the date of Admission Notice in July August annually.
Email: [email protected];
Fax number: +86-717-639 3309