Last Updated on April 2, 2015
Weidenfeld-Roland Berger Scholarship and Leadership Programme
The Weidenfeld-Roland Berger Scholarship and Leadership Programme is offered to students with exceptional capabilities and exceptional academic standing. The programme aims to promote and encourage students to be the leaders of tomorrow by pursuing their advanced studies at the University of Oxford. The purpose of the scholarship is to encourage and support human rights and human dignity in various fields. Students from emerging economies from Central and Eastern Europe, the Balkans, the Caucasus, Russia, Central Asia, North Africa and the Middle East are encouraged to apply.
- Fully paid university and college fee
- Grant for living expenses
Number of Scholarships: 5
Level of Study: Graduate
Fields of Study: Multiple
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, FYR Macedonia, Georgia, Hungary, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Libya, Lithuania, Mongolia, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Oman, Palestinian Authority, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Western Sahara, Yemen.
- Aspirants should apply at graduate level at the University of Oxford.
- Candidates must show intent to return to their native country on course completion
- Applicants must demonstrate a connection between their chosen course and their long term career prospects.
- All candidates should have authentic undergraduate degree
- Applicant must satisfy one of the following criteria
- Must demonstrate an interest in human rights and human dignity through academic work, extra-curricular activities or career
- Must show an interest in exploring social and economic models build for the promotion of human rights and human dignity?
You can also apply for:
- Students enrolled at University of Oxford are not eligible for the scholarship
- Scholarship is not granted in conjunction with other awards.
- Applicants enrolling for part-time courses are not eligible for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Click facebook button below to unlock scholarship deadline.
January 10, 2015 and January 24, 2015 (depending on the course)
How to Apply:
- Interested Students for Weidenfeld Roland Berger Scholarship need to choose this scholarship in their application form available online at Online Application System.
- Download Weidenfeld Scholarship Questionnaire, fill in, attach with your application form and submit.
- All applications should be submitted before mentioned deadline. Late submissions will not be considered as per university directions.
Candidates needs to visit Official Scholarship Website.
Information is provided with honest efforts to make scholarships available to eligible students from all around the world. Any missing, incorrect, misleading, incomplete or extra information is without an intention and solely a part of an effort to provide helpful and easy information.