Last Updated on March 26, 2015
Introduction to Scholarship:
The Government of China in collaboration with State Academic Council is offering Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine International Student Scholarship.
Introduction to Scholarship Providing Body:
Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine is situated in Zhengzhou (Henan) China. It is a public university. One of the oldest university in China, it was made in 1958. The State Academic Council had certified it in order to offer awards for degree programs of Bachelors and Masters. It has collaborated with many other colleges and universities to register the doctorate students.
Objectives of Scholarships:
The purpose of the scholarship programs is to bring outstanding international students to pursue their degrees at Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
1 Sep-30 Sep (annually)
Fields of Study:
17 fields in Chinese medicines
Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- The eligibility criteria for Henan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine International Student Scholarship are:
- The candidates must follow Chinese rules, regulations and the laws, and also rules of the university; they must have good moral character and no bad record.
- The candidates must have good and proper attitude of work, study and stand out well academically in all subjects, the score in each subject must be above B+.
- Following categories of International students won’t be eligible for this scholarship award:
- Those students were punished for breaking laws of China or university/college rules
- Those students who violated moral code and those who have created bad impact;
- Those students who failed once in examination and those who have poor records of attendance;
- Those students who do not pay off their tuition fee promptly
- Those students who have absence leave accumulated for more than 30 class hours because of any personal reasons.
- The candidates must have a positive attitude in learning;
- The candidates must have completed their first full-time academic year with god marks which are required according to the award standards at Henan University (HUTCM)
These scholarships also open for international students:
These scholarship programs have three grades, which are 1st prize, 2nd prize, 3rd prize and outstanding prize. The sequence is as under:
- For outstanding prize the amount of the grants for students will be 26,000Yuan (RMB)with 1% ratio.
- For first prize the amount will be 10,000Yuan (RMB) with 3% ratio.
- For second prize the amount will be 6,000Yuan (RMB) with 5% ratio.
- For third prize the amount of financial aid will be 3,000Yuan(RMB) with 8% ratio.
How to Apply For Scholarship:
The candidates are directed to submit their application Forms with other related documents on time at the official website of the School of International Education of HUTCM given below.
For application form click at: Apply Now
Terms & Conditions
- The candidates must provide attested photo copies of diplomas, certificates of degrees, passport and two recommendation letters.
- The candidates will have to submit their work status or student certificate.
- The candidates will have to submit research plan or study plan in either English or Chinese language.
- The candidates will have to submit their two letters of recommendation approved by professors.
- The candidates must provide aforementioned documents in English or Chinese languages. However, these documents can be translated in Chinese or English and must be attested.
Visit Official Scholarship Website
Direct Link to Scholarship.