Last Updated on April 22, 2015
Scholarships in Netherland for Pakistani students:
Maastricht University wants to become an international leading European university, for this perspective it is offering UM High Potential Scholarships for Master Degree to international talented students from all over the world. University is awarding this scholarship to those international students who reside outside the EEA.
Scholarship Name: UM High Potential Scholarships
Study Institution: Maastricht University, the Netherlands
Scholarship Funded by: Maastricht University
Scholarship Awarded to: International Students
Offered Program: Master Degree
No of Scholarships: Not Specified.
Offered Study Field:
Maastricht University is offering all fields of Master degree or Graduate Program to competitive talented international students who live outside the EEA and want to pursue their Master Degrees at Maastricht University.
Who can apply?
Any international student outside the EEA who desire to attain the high-quality Master level education at Maastricht University can avail this scholarship opportunity.
Some other international scholarships:
UM High Potential Scholarships is offering following benefits includes:
- Maastricht University is offering UM High Potential Scholarships for 12-months Master degree duration. However, if 24-Month Master degree program involves, then UM Scholarship Committee will offer scholarship for the duration of two- years.
- It is awarding monthly living allowance of € 825 with a maximum of one year.
- It is also offering € 500 insurance to international students with maximum one-year duration.
- It is also offering € 600 as a visa cost to every international student in addition with a € 13,000 tuition fee.
- Applicants must be no older than 35 years at the beginning of the academic year.
- Please consider, only applicants who live outside the EEA, eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- An applicant must fulfill the Dutch Visa requirement and his/her offer must accept to Master Degree program at Maastricht University.
Application Deadline: Nearby 15 March 2015
Scholarship type: (Annual)
Please consider, all applicants must have to read the application and selection section on the website, it is about how to send the application from. Moreover, all applicants must read the scholarships terms and conditions as well as visit the official Maastricht University website in order to get complete information about this scholarship program.