Last Updated on April 22, 2015
Dean’s MBA bursary for International Students
University of Central Lancashire offering bursary to the international students who accept a conditional offer in the study field of MBA, It’s a compulsory condition for the bursary offer by the University of Central Lancashire that applicant must meet the English language requirement of IELTS 6.5 overall or equivalent, component below to the 6.0 are not acceptable.
NOTE: Bursary award will be automatically given to students who meet the requirement for the MBA programme there is no separate application is required.
Level of Course: One thing kept in mind that this Bursary is available only for chasing MBA program at University of Central Lancashire.
Subjects to Study: Remember that this Bursary award is in the area of Business Administration (MBA).
Scholarship valid at: United Kingdome (UK)
Grant Supplier: University of Central Lancashire, UK is the trustee of this scholarship programe.
Bursary consists of:
This news sound that the The Dean’s bursary of £3,000 is available to all applicants for the MBA programme for 2015.
Check out eligibility criteria of some other international scholarships:
Important points for Dean’s bursary for MBA students:
- Remember that Dean’s bursary which has worth of £3,000 is available to all applicants for the MBA programme for 2015.
- Candidate should have a minimum two year work experience for MBA is desirable, but its not compulsory
- Remember that without Experience candidate will be interviewed by skype, telephone or face to face if they are in the UK.
- This is most importune condition to be eligible for Dean’s Bursary that, applicant must meet all the academic and English language requirements for the programme.
Eligibility for the Dean’s bursary for MBA:
Applicant should meet these requirement criteria mention below:
- Grab a conditional offer to study MBA at University of Central Lancashire
- Applicant should meet the academic requirement of an undergraduate honours degree, with at least a Lower Second Class Classification, or a professional qualification supposed to be equivalent
- This eligibility condition has worst importance if any one decided to apply that candidate must meet the English language requirement of IELTS 6.5 overall or equivalent, with no component below 6.0
- Applicant should be an International student
- This thing kept in mind that applicants must be privately funded – tuition fees paid by themselves or their family.
- Remember that applicant should have a minimum of two years’ work experience for MBA is desirable, but not essential.
NOTE: Candidates without work experience will be interviewed by skype, telephone or face to face if they are in the UK. International students which already studying in MBA at Unversity of UCLAN can apply for this MBA Bursary.
Procedure to Apply:
When you knew that this award will be automatically given to students who meet the requirement for the MBA programme when the application is received by the International Admissions Team we are sure that its makes you excited.
So Applicant do not need to fill in a separate application form.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is Friday 3rd July 2015.