Last Updated on April 22, 2015
Boustany foundation MBA Scholarship for Harverd Business School:
The Boustany foundation provides MBA scholarship grant to deserving meriting candidate of any nationality students. Financial aid which has worth of $80,000 in the shape of tuition fees for both year, $40,000 for first year of MBA and $40,000 in second year of the course.
Scholarship benefits will cover travel accommodation expenditures. Candidate belongs to any nationality can apply for Boustnay MBA scholarship.
Scholarship title: Boustany foundation MBA Scholarship for Harverd Business School.
Study Subject (s): Students can get scholarships in MBA at University of Harvard Business School.
Course Level: Scholar can chase Master degree at Harvard Business School.
Scholarship Provider: The Boustany Foundation is trustee of this MBA grant.
Scholarship can be taken at: USA is the country where scholarship is valid.
Grant Duration: Boustany scholarship available for two years however MBA course at Harverd Business School consists a 24-months course.
Scholarship will cover:
A two year financial aid of 80,000 US dolor in shape of tuition fees, 40,000 US dolor for each academic year of MBA at Harvard business school. Scholarship also will also cover travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidate should meet the merit and admission requirements of Harverd Business School.
- Applicant must have a good academic background. However scholarship can be granted any nationality holder candidate.
- Applicant must be complete a summer internship between any year of course.
- Scholarship can be granted any aspirate candidate belongs to any nationality, however foundation will gives priority to Lebanese candidate.
Check out some other scholarships:
Boustany foundation MBA grant available after 24 month course at HBS in MBA. International students can get admission in any program but Boustany Scholarship only available for MBA program.
Amount of award: Not specified.
Notification: After shortlisted, selective applicant might be invited to an interview with the foundation.
Duration of award: Scholarships are offered for two years for a 24-months course.
How to apply:
Mood of application is online although these documents are compulsory for application
- Curriculum Vitae.
- GMAT score and acceptance letter form by Harvard Business School.
- Candidate who earlier receive a position over Harvard Business School in MBA may apply.
- Send applications to [email protected]
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st May 2015.