Last Updated on April 22, 2015 by Malik Waqas
The Huazhong University of science and technology with the china scholarship council has introduced this program to help students of 2013 who have been paying all their yearly finances to the university but are smart and intelligent and deserve to be acknowledged as they work very hard to maintain their academic result with brilliance and dedication.
The HUST president’s scholarship will be provided by the university to students with outstanding academic achievement and who are determined to get themselves the acknowledgment they deserve. The scholarship will be provided for a year initially but will only be continued it the aspirant maintains the high academic position at the university.
Scholarship Is being provided for 2 years. Chinese government values the level of study being done at masters level. So they have provided more than 25 scholarships this time for international students including Pakistani students. However, only those masters program are being offered that Hust University offers. To see the complete list of masters degree courses offered by Hust University, you should check official website. Number of courses are too much, that is why I have not posted them here.
Students living in any country can apply for the grant after getting admission in masters program at the university.
- The reward will be granted for tuition fee but not for accommodation or any other expense.
- The student will be acknowledged in the yearly programs that are arranged every year to support students that have high abilities.
- Students who will keep up with the progress will only be granted the award the 2nd year of the masters program.
Scholarship will cover a waiver of tuition fee and basic textbook fee. Free accommodation on campus also include in the scholarship. Living allowance at the following rates: Master’s students & general scholars: RMB 1,700/month;
Check out some other Chinese Universities scholarships you may interested to apply:
It is recommended that candidate must read the following criteria properly before taking any step.
- There is necessary term to be eligible for this scholarship program, Candidate holds a Bachelor’s degree, or is considered by the admissions committee to have an acceptable intellectual competence at the level of someone holding an equivalent or higher degree.
- Minimum CGPA for Master’s programs
- To be eligible for this scholarship grant offer by the Hust university of china candidate should meet above 2.8 (out of 4) or with an acceptable equivalent competence.
- Applicants for master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma and be not more than 35 years old. They must send in their applications with two professional reference letters (copy) from professor or an Associate professor.
- Apprentices must submit a study or research synopsis in the university ( not less than 500 characters).
- International Candidates only are allowed.
- English and Mandarin are only two acceptable languages if the candidate is filling the form.
- Documents are accepted in Chinese and English only.
- Transcripts and passport (copies) must be sent along with other documents.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Test. can be downloaded to get through the medical procedure.
- Candidate must have a complete Mandarin Knowledge if not than he/ she must take a test and submit copy along with the rest of documents as the institute itself teaches moist subjects in Mandarin therefore it is mandatory to learn Chinese language.
- English Language is also necessary for students to get into professional courses offered in the university.
- Apprentice’s status must be cleared that he/ she is not a recipient of any other scholarship, but those who have been rejected by the CSC must contact the university and agree to university’s policies.
How to Apply:
- The form is available here.
- Must fill and print it to send it to university.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidate must get in the University first.
- University will review the transcripts and then grant will be approved.
- Authentic and attested photo copies are to send to the university’s address.
Must confirm it from here.
One thing kept in mind about the Scholarship programs are only applicable for the 2015 autumn session.
Last date for the scholarship program is March 31st, 2015.
NOTE: There is major term about the scholarship awarding criteria that Scholarship applications will be reviewed by the HUST scholarship committee no earlier than April 1st, 2015.