Last Updated on April 22, 2015
Harris Injury Scholarships for US Students
Harris Personal injury lawyers is firm serving the city of California USA, its major services concern with the rehabilitation of victims of accident persons, This firm is now offers scholarships for college students who are the victims of a serious injury such as road accident or any other major injury, while Harris personal injury lawyers offers amazing students of USA there is a major commitment institute have, firm providing scholarships committed to demonstrating a determination to rebuild their lives by attending college, For this purpose institute is seeking applications by the students of USA Serious injured students and obviously it’s an equal opportunity for International students.
Scholarship Supplier: Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc.
Study field: Scholarship is awarded in all subjects
Scholarship can be taken at: USA
Level of Course: Scholarship is available for college students.
Duration of Scholarship: Not Known
Quantity of Scholarships: Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, INC. offers one scholarship award.
Scholarship Notification: Not Known
Scholarship grant is available for college students who have suffered a serious injury, and are committed to demonstrating a determination to rebuild their lives by attending college.
Check out some other international scholarships you may interested to apply:
Scholarships for International students:
There is an equal opportunity for the students either they are USA based students or International students, however scholarship valid only in USA.
- One thing kept in mind while students follow this scholarship that Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. understands the difficult process of recovery after you’ve been seriously injured.
- Firm is offering a scholarship for college students who have suffered a serious injury, and they are committed to establishing a determination to rebuild their lives by attending college.
How to Apply:
Procedure to apply is online however applicant who goes to apply online should attach a letter about his injury experience, including such things as:
- How has your injury or accident affected your education?
- How has overcoming your injury or accident prepared you to meet the challenges of higher learning?
- How will college attendance demonstrate your determination to rebuild your life, following your injury?
Scholarship worth: The worth of scholarship is US Dollar 1,000 and it will be offered to the winning applicant for the 2015 Fall semester.
Last Date for Scholarship application: Last date for application deadline is May 31, 2015.