Last Updated on March 20, 2015
About IWC Partial Scholarships:
International Water Centre (IWC) provides partial-tuition scholarships to assist potential water leaders. Delightfully, this scholarship is providing to those first international lucky aspirants who desire to enroll in an IWC Integrated Water Management postgraduate programs or graduate programs including Graduate, Certificate, and Masters in Water Management for the Semester 1, 2014.
Number of Scholarships:
10 partial scholarships available as follows:
- 5 partial scholarships are for part-time or distance study program (distance study option is only available for domestic candidates – of Australian & New Zealand nationals)
- 5 partial scholarships are for full-time study program
These above mentioned scholarships are restricted to only self-funded candidates (candidates who do not have any full-tuition scholarship before) and cover part of the tuition fees for the IWC Integrated Water Management postgraduate program that will be only commencing in 2014.
- For full-time study: AU$ 6,000 is totally payable as follows:
- AU$ 2,000 for Semester 1 (Graduate Certificate)
- AU$ 2,000 for Semester 2 (Graduate Diploma)
- AU$ 2,000 for Semester 3 (Masters)
- For Part-time Study, AU$ 6,000 will be payable as follows:
- AU$ 1,000 per Semester
While partial scholarship will be directly paid to The University of Queensland and it does not caters the following expenses:
Travel, accommodation, living expenses, medical insurance and expenses related to books, equipments and other study-related material.
Areas of Study:
Pleasantly ,IWC Scholarship is awarding full time as well as part time distance programs to those candidates who wish to continue their Graduate and Post graduate.
- Study options and program options are there. Delightfully it also contains full-time as well as part-time/distance programs. Candidates can get their Masters, Graduate Diploma and Graduate Certificates from this program.
- Three specialization streams are also there: International development, urban water and water, land and people.
Apply these Scholarships:
- First candidate apply for the program through The University of Queensland (UQ)
- Second if he/she admitted in the program, formally accept the offer and be the one of the first 5 students to enroll in part-time/distance or from 5 students to enroll full-time (enrollment open in December) through mySi-Net (online enrollment system of UQ)
Why applying for IWC’s Scholarship?
- This will provide the candidate a chance to get a co-badged degree; therefore, candidate can receive a testamurs with logos of four leading Australian universities (because this program is a unique mix-up of four leading Australian universities).
- On QS World University Rankings, these four member universities are among the top 1% in the world for research and teaching.
- This program contains field trips, final project, collaborative teaching, and career opportunities as well as professional development by providing MIWM graduates the knowledge and skills. So, that they can purse to work with Government or Non-Government agencies, consultancies, community development agencies, water utilities and environmental regulators etc.
- Candidates will have a chance to join a diverse group of water professionals (because IWC students come from diverse academic backgrounds and cultures). Students come with their great cultural and professional diversity from all over the world.
For further information, candidates can visit http://www.watercentre.org/education/programs/master-of-integrated-water-management/scholarships/iwc-scholarships#sthash.ZK1gv9Wl.dpuf.