Introduction To Scholarship:
This opportunity covers all students currently studying or wishing to study in Zhejiang Province. The Zhejiang Government Scholarship Bachelors Degree Scholarships In China will fund these scholarships.
Introduction To Scholarship Providing Body:
The Zhejiang Government Scholarship aims to support and subsidize education for students studying in any higher education institution in the Zhejiang province or intending to apply.
The duration of a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, doctoral degree, or long-term general scholar bachelors Degree Scholarships In China varies according to length and academic year requirements.
Purpose Of Study:
Level of Study:
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
Fields of Study:
Zhejiang Province, China.
Higher education institutions in the Zhejiang Province of China.
No restriction or preference to any region or country; all international students are welcome to apply.
- The aspirants who are looking forward towards applying for a bachelors program should be below the age of 30 and must hold a senior high school diploma or a corresponding education. This applies for candidates who are registering for a 2 -3 year college degree program.
- The aspirants who are applying for a masters degree program must be under the age of 35 and hold a bachelors degree or have a corresponding education certificate. They are further required to obtain two recommendation letters from their professors or associate professors
- The aspirants who are applying for a doctoral degree must be below the age of 40 and should hold a masters degree or have a corresponding education certificate. They are also required to obtain two recommendation letters from their professors or associate professors
- The aspirant should hold a non Chinese nationality
- The aspirants should be in good physical and mental health
- The aspirants should strictly abide by all the law laid out by the Chinese government
- The aspirants are also required to follow all the terms and conditions laid out by their host institutions
- The applicants should have good command over the Chinese language
- The applicant should submit a HSK certificate or any other corresponding certificate as proof of their Chinese language proficiency
- The applicants must have satisfactory academic performance and records
- The applicant must not be availing any other Chinese scholarship at the time of applying for this scholarship
- Bachelors Degree Scholarships In China
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- All the applicants documents must be original, no duplicates will be accepted
- The applicant should fill in and send the form for Zhejiang Province government scholarship
- The applicant is required to send in a copy of his or her passport
- The applicant must send an attached copy of his highest qualification by a notary
- The applicant should send in his health certificate.
- The applicant would send in his recommendation letters
- Please note that the applications documents will be kept with the scholarship providing bodies.