RMIT University offers academic merit-based grants for Australian, New Zealand, and international students. These grants are offered to students who want to start a full-time Bachelor of Engineering degree in the School of Civil, Environment, and Chemical Engineering.
In 2022 there are five grants accessible one for a female candidate, one for a worldwide candidate, and three for all applications. The grant gives $5000 for one year.
Study Subject: Scholarships are honored in one of the civil, environmental, or chemical programs; however, details are mentioned below.
Civil and Infrastructure (Honors), Civil and Infrastructure (Honors)/Business (Management), Environmental Engineering (Honors), Environmental Science/Environmental Engineering (Honors), Chemical Engineering (Honors), Chemical Engineering (Honors)/Business (Management), Chemical Engineering (Honors)/Biotechnology, Applied Chemistry/Chemical Engineering (Honors) and Food Technology and Nutrition/ Chemical Engineering (Honors).
Bachelors Scholarships in Australia for Indian students
Grant Provider: RMIT University, Australia
Grant can be taken in Australia.
Course Level: Scholarships are accessible for the full-time Bachelor’s degree program at the School of Civil, Environmental, and Chemical Engineering.
The number of awards: In 2022, five academic merit grants will be accessible: one for a female candidate, one for a worldwide candidate, and three for all applications.
Limit of award: Scholarships are granted for the first year of study.
What does it cover? The grant gives $5000 for one year.
Qualification: To be qualified for this grant, you should:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand domiciled, Australian lasting occupant, global understudy, or humanitarian visa holder
- Have accomplished excellent year 12 results with an ATAR (Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) (or proportional) of 90 or greater, demonstrate aptitude to study in the relevant field
- International understudies who don’t have an ATAR score must give an intelligible duplicate of your non-Australian results and the informative page of what those evaluations mean (the duplicate that you give of your results must rundown subjects embraced and grades accomplished on official paper/letterhead of the organization). Any document not in English obliges an interpretation to be given. Any indecipherable duplicates won’t be assessed or considered.
- Start your first year in common, natural, or civil projects full-time in Semester 1, 2022.
You may be interested in applying for some other international scholarships:
NOTE: RMIT University Australian, New Zealand, and worldwide understudies can request these academic merit grants.
Grant Description: If you are starting a full-time Bachelor of Engineering degree in the School of Civil, Environment, and Chemical Engineering, this grant can give money-related support in your first year of study.
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Announcement: Not Known
Instructions to Apply:
A candidate should fill out the to apply for this grant. The fundamental application inquiries are recorded underneath to permit you to set up your answers ahead of time (before beginning the online application).
- What are your plans, including any qualifications/recompenses/prizes got?
- What are your academic achievements, including any distinctions/awards/prizes received?
- What are your academic qualification and goals in the engineering industry?
- List your specialized/software/different capabilities (barring VCE).
- Besides your VCE, have you finished whatever other capabilities?
- What are you engaged in outside of school/work?
Candidates must give their overseas results via email: in the title of your email, put: SCECE Academic Merit Scholarship supporting documentation; in the collection of your email, include: your name, date of conception, and the location you gave in the online grant application.
Application Deadline: The application due date is 12 March 2022.
Further details about the Scholarship Information and Application.