Last Updated on March 25, 2015
Scholarship in China:
International students are given a bright opportunity by the Beijing government to develop themselves as better educated individuals. With the help of this scholarship, the students will be able to contribute to researches, polish their talents, learn about social services and also share a platform to exchange cultural values.
Introduction To Scholarship Providing Body:
This scholarship is provided by the Beijing government in hope to educate and enhance capabilities of international students who come to Beijing for further education.
- All the scholarships are valid for only four academic years.
- Chinese language students and senior students can avail the scholarship for one academic year
- General scholars can avail the scholarship for one academic year
- Exchange students and special contribution students can avail the scholarship for one academic year.
Purpose Of Study:
Level of Study:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
Nearly end of February 2015.
Fields of Study:
Local colleges and universities present in Beijing, China.
It is open opportunity for students all around the globe.
You may also interested to apply:
- The applicant should not be a Chinese citizen
- The applicant should be good mental and physical health
- Applicants who are registering for doctoral degree program should not be older than 40 years age. They should submit their masters degree while registering
- Applicants who are applying for undergraduate program should hold a senior high school academic record and hould not be above 30 years of age. Their academic grades should be respectable and satisfactory.
- Applicants who are applying for masters degree program should not be above 35 years of age and should hold a bachelors degree
- The students who are applying for a general scholarship program should not above 50 years of age and are required to submit their bachelors degree or have studied at least two years of under graduation.
- The applicants who are applying for long term language studies ahould not be above the age of 60 and must hold a senior high school diploma.
- The applicants who are applying for senior scholar program should nit be above 50 years of age and should hold a masters degree or have academic tittle of associate professor or higher.
- All the applicants are required to meet the language standard of their host institutions
- The applicants should not be availing any other Chinese scholarship at the same time when they apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- The application details can be found out from dispatching authorities including Chinese embassies and consulates.
- The applicants can also cvivist the following website for more details regarding the application for this scholarship; http://www.bjedu.gov.cn
- The applicant should submit a Beijing government schorship form
- The applicant should submit a Notarized highest diploma and transcripts
- The applicant should submit Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- The applicant should submit a Study plan with a word count of 400 or a research plan with a word count of 800. The plans should be submitted in either English or Chinese.
- The applicant who are applying for music or related field should submit a CD of their original work
- The applicant who is below 18 should submit legal documents for his Chinese guardians
- The application documents of the students will not be returned.
It is recommended to Visit Official Website.