Huazhong (Central China) Normal University (CCNU) offers Distinguished Student Scholarships to international students.
Introduction to Scholarship Providing Body:
Huazhong (Central China) Normal University (CCNU) was established in 1903. It is one of the top highly esteemed universities on the National 211 Priority Project list. Huazhong?Central China? Normal University has started offering scholarships to international students among the top groups of overseas students registered by the Universities of China. The National Government of China has acknowledged international students with this Government Scholarship award.
Objectives of Scholarships:
These scholarship opportunities encourage international education and bring brilliant students to pursue their degrees at CCNU from across the world.
4 years of undergraduate studies
Three years for master’s studies
Three years for doctoral studies
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Undergraduate degree programs
Post-graduate degree programs
Doctoral degree programs
Number of Scholarships:
5 Doctoral Scholarships,
20 Post-graduate Scholarships,
75 Undergraduate scholarships
Application Deadline Date:
Fields of Study:
- Political Science,
- Marxist Philosophy,
- Physical Science,
- Chinese Language and Literature,
- Foreign Languages and Literature,
- Material Science and Engineering,
- Biology, Plant Protection,
- Public Management,
- Library Science,
- Intelligence and Archive Science,
- Theoretical Economics,
- Applied Economics,
- Information and Communication Engineering,
- Computer Science and Technology,
- Chemistry Engineering and technology,
- Environment Science and Engineering,
- Commerce and Industry Management,
- Public Management,
- Journalism and Communication
- Applicants must not be Chinese nationals, be friendly to China, and have a foreign passport. The candidates must have brilliant academic records, and great character, and be hard-working and physically fit.
- The candidates must have achieved outstanding academic record and every day performance.
- The candidates must obey the rules and laws of China’s higher education institutions and the Central China Normal University.
- For bachelor’s degrees, the age should be less than 30 years.
- For master’s degrees, the age must be less than 35 years.
- For doctoral degrees, the age must be less than 40 years.
- Senior high school diploma for undergraduate studies
- Bachelor’s degrees for master’s studies
- Master’s degrees or above for doctoral studies
- The scholarship offers full tuition fees for five students,
- For 20 students, offer half tuition fee
- For all the remaining students, it offers 2000 to 8000 RMB.
- For Doctoral degree programs, the amount of financial aid will be 2000 RMB monthly living grants, and it provides a registration fee,
- Tuition fee,
- Expenses for basic books,
- Accommodation costs
- For master’s degree programs, the amount will be 1700 RMB monthly of living grants.
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- The candidates must submit photocopies of Central ChinaNormal University’s International student application forms.
- Attested photocopies of candidate’s highest diploma and graduation degrees in English. (All documents must be provided with two photocopies)
- The bachelor’s degree students should submit the attested photocopies of their Undergraduate Diplomas.
- The students with Master’s Degrees should submit the attested photocopies of Undergraduate degrees.
- The students of Doctoral Degrees should submit attested photocopies of Master’s Degrees. (Senior graduates will have to provide their certificate that could show their expected graduation date).
- Attested copies of the candidate’s transcripts.
- The master’s degree candidates should provide their undergraduate transcript;
- The doctoral degree candidates should provide their postgraduate transcript;
- The photocopies of a study or research plan must be in English or Chinese.
- Professors permit the photocopies of recommendation letters in English or Chinese.
- Photocopies of a Physical Examination Form by a Foreigner, along with blood test reports.
- Level 3 HSK Certificate copies that a candidate must have in the previous two years will be obligatory if the course is in the Chinese language.
Terms & Conditions
- These full scholarships award will be offered to incoming students.
- I & II reviews of the scholarships will be initiated by the College of International Cultural Exchange, Central China Normal University, annually.