Introduction to Ningbo Government Scholarship:
The Government of Ningbo China Scholarship For International Students have given a chance to students studying in Higher education institutes (HEIs) to get financial assistance by applying for scholarships for higher studies and getting the education they deserve.
Introduction to Scholarship Provider:
Ningbo Government, in collaboration with HEI’HEIresponsible for granting awards to students studying in HEI’HEIs china. Ningbo Government has formed four categories of scholarships based on the level of education or degree. Each level has different benefits associated with it that are described below.
Six months to 3 Years.
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Bachelors, Master, and Doctoral or a 2-3 years college degree (General Scholar).
Number of Scholarships:
January till May (Annually).
Field of Study:
Fields offered by HEI’HEIs are all those subjects for which the Ningbo government China Scholarship For International Students has complied to grant scholarships.
Aspirants applying to china’s HEI’HEItitutes or are already studying there have this opportunity to be a part of this Grant based on their academic achievements. Candidates unfamiliar with HEI’HEIs find the List here and choose to study in one participating in this program.
Students in any country can apply for the Grant after getting admission to their university in bachelor’s, master’s, General courses, or oral studies.
As mentioned above, the scholarship has four categories A, B, C, and D:
- For A category, a Grant of 30,000 RMB will be provided every year to each person for those who will be taking MastMastersDoctoral degree Courses.
- Category B is for 20,000 RMB for every person taking a bachelor’s degree and shows excellent results each year.
- Category C awards hold 10,000 RMBannuallyr for those taking a two to three years college degree.
- An award of 6,000 RMB for those pursuing a long-term general course for over a year, and those studying for only a semester will get 3,000 RMB per year.
The candidate must read the following criteria properly before taking any step.
- Candidates applying for a bachelor’s or 2 to 3 years college degree must at least have a high school diploma or an equivalent educational level and be less than 30 years of age.
- Those applying for Masta er’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent diploma and be not more than 35 years old. They must send their applications with two professional reference letters (copies) from a professor or an Associate professor.
- Aspirants pursuing a Doctoral degree must have a master’s degree with two recommendations from professors or Associate professors (Copy) and be less than 40 years of age.
- Those interested in long-term general courses must take at least one semester
- International candidates or Non- Chinese national is included in the program.
- The form of the Grant is required to be completed in Either Chinese Language or English Language.
- Attested documents translated into English or Mandarin.
- A copy of the Passport with transcripts
- of students’ health or medical tests is attached here Foreigner Physical Examination Test. Please send a copy of it within the valid dates of the test.
- Mandarin must be learned for one year before any session starts as most courses are taught in i.
- Those already taking education in Ningbo must submit their transcripts with high grades.
- Recipients of any other scholarship in China cannot get this one.
- China Scholarship For International Students
Terms and Conditions:
- HEI’HEIide for how long the candidate will be granted the Grant.
- Any decision is unchallengeable, for all this can not be changed.