Last Updated on March 27, 2015
Introduction to Scholarship:
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (CQUPT) is providing CQUPT President International Scholarships to brilliant international students to study in China. The purpose is to promote the higher education in China. It is offering two categories of scholarships, one category is for international students and another is for international students of Chongqing Municipal Government.
Introduction to Scholarship Providing Body:
Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (CQUPT) is a renowned research and teaching university for providing higher education with difference in the field of information technology and focusing in engineering, business and science. CQUPT is certified to register international students for President Scholarships award of CQUPT. However, the international students who are already studying in Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, they can apply for this scholarship and also for Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship.
Objectives of Scholarships:
The aim is to encourage the international education and bring brilliant students to pursue their degrees at CQUPT from across the world.
4 years for undergraduates programs
2 years for master’s programs
3 years for doctoral programs
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Chinese language course
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
April 30 (annually)
Fields of Study:
You can also apply for some other international scholarships
- Applicants should not be the nationality holder of China, must be friendly to China and have foreign passport.
- The candidates must have achieved brilliant academic record, great character, hard working and must be physically fit.
- The candidates of undergraduate studies must be less than the age of 25.
- The candidates for bachelor’s studies must be less than 35.
- The candidates for doctoral studies must be less than 40.
- The candidates for Chinese language course must be less than the age of 35.
- The candidates who wish to apply for general scholar programs must be less than the age of 45.
- The candidates, who wish to get admission in senior scholar programs, must be less than the age of 50.
- For graduate programs, the candidates must have got their senior high school diplomas with outstanding academic record.
- For master’s degree studies, the candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degrees.
- For doctoral studies, the candidates must have completed their master’s degrees.
- For senior scholar programs, the candidates must have completed their master’s degrees.
The grants for students include:
- For first class graduates the amount of financial aid will be: 10,000 RMB annually
- For second class graduates the amount will be: 8,000 RMB annually
- For first class Undergraduate and Chinese language course, the amount will be: 6,000 RMB annually
- For second class Undergraduate and Chinese language course, the amount of financial aid will be: 4,000 RMB annually
- Free medical insurance for international students.
- For new comers’ free air-port pick and drop service.
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- The candidates must provide two photo copies of CQUPT’s International student’s application forms.(Each form with one photo and student’s signature) must be printed in Chinese or English on both sides of the document.
- Attested photocopies of candidate’s highest diploma and graduation certificate in English.
- The candidates of undergraduate studies must submit their attested photocopies of highest diplomas.
- The Master’s Degree applicants should submit the attested photocopies of bachelor’s degrees.
- The Doctoral Degree applicants should submit attested photocopies of Master degrees. (Senior graduates should submit their certificate that could demonstrate their expected graduation date).
- Attested copies of candidate’s transcripts.
- The students of master’s degrees should provide their undergraduate transcript;
- The students of doctoral degrees should provide their postgraduate transcript;
- The candidates must submit all the documents in English or Chinese language.
- The photocopies of a study or research plan must be in English or Chinese.
- Two photocopies of recommendation letters approved by professors in English or Chinese.
- Two photocopies of a Physical Examination Forms by a Foreigner along with blood test reports.
- Photocopies of level 3 HSK Certificates that a student must have got in the previous 2 years. It will be obligatory to submit, if the course will be instructed in Chinese language.
- The words count for study or research plan must be more than 200 and not less than 800.
- All the documents must be published or written.
E-mail: [email protected] cqupt.edu.cn