Last Updated on March 27, 2015
DAAD Intensive Language Courses Program:
DAAD offers this special eight-week intensive language courses program to the highly capable graduate scholars in top ranked universities of Germany. Scholarships will be provided to the graduates from North American Universities. Aim is to flourish the German culture and language, and strengthen the ties of German Scholars with the North American aspirants. Mutual cultural enhancement and linguistic enrichment are some other objectives for both the scholarship holders as well as for the hosts.
Introduction to Scholarship Provider:
DAAD University warmly funded this program for the aspirants from US and Canada. DAAD will provide the monthly stipends and cater living expenses along health insurance for the aspirants from Canada and United States. Aim of this scheme is to promote research culture from a multidisciplinary perspective.
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Short course Level Studies
Number of Scholarships:
Nearby 15 December 2015
Field of Study:
German language and literary
- S + W speak + write
- did deutsch-institut
- Carl Duisberg Centren
- InterDaF Leipzig
- With their each respective link
ump sum amount of 2,300 Euro that caters the following exp
- The United States
Scholarship holder will be provided by following benefits:
Provides a lenses:
- Tuition fee
- Living expenses
- Meals cash allowance
- Incidental expenses in part or in full
- Also health and accidental insurance will be provided
- Travel expenses will be subsidized up to 300-450 Euro
You might be apply:
Applicant must meet the following criteria in order to ripe the above discussed benefit from DAAD university of Germany:
- Be presently enrolled as a full-time graduate in North American universities
- Be studied any courses except be a graduate in these courses:
- German studies
- German language and literature
- German Translation and interpretation
- Have completed three semesters of German College or have completed a language proficiency course of equivalent level at the time of applying
- Must be citizen of Canada or United States
- Aspirants who have benefited from summer language course grant in past three years will not be entertained
- Have high academic excellence
How to Apply:
Candidate must complete the application including the following supplements. Please assemble, but do not staple any part of the application, in this order:
- Completed DAAD application form.
- Curriculum Vitae (résumé)
- A comprehensive statement in English of approximately 500 words stating the reason that why the aspirant wants to attend the intensive language course.
- A recommendation letter written by a professor in applicant’s major field of study. It should not be from the same professor who evaluates your language proficiency.
- Submit academic transcripts of all post-secondary studies work completed.
- DAAD language evaluation form (“Sprachzeugnis”).
- Must provide a list of German language courses taken.
For further questions regarding the DAAD Intensive Language Courses in Germany, please email: [email protected]