Last Updated on March 26, 2015 by Malik Waqas
Introduction to Scholarship:
The Scholarship Program is offered to provide financial support to international students of undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree programs who wish to study at Dalian Maritime University.
Introduction to Scholarship Providing Body:
Dalian Maritime University (DMU) is one of best and leading maritime universities. It is under the command of the Ministry of Transport, China. Dalian Maritime University in 2013 has set up Dalian Maritime University Scholarships award for outstanding International Students in order to support them to study at DMU.It is also offering Dalian Government Scholarship and Liaoning Provincial Government Scholarships to international students.
Objectives of Scholarships:
The aim is to encourage international education and bring brilliant students to pursue their degrees at DMU from across the world.
4 years for bachelors’ degree programs
2-2.5 years for masters’ degree programs
3 years for doctoral programs
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Doctoral degree programs
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
28 February, 2015
Fields of Study:
Dalian Maritime University, China
apply for some other international scholarships:
- The candidates must not be the Chinese nationals, they must be physically fit.
- The candidates must obey the rules and laws of the higher education institutions and Chinese government.
Academic qualification & and age:
- The candidates who wish to apply for Bachelor’s degree programs; they must submit their senior high school diplomas along with outstanding academic record. They must be less 30 years of age.
- The candidates who wish to apply for master’s programs; they must submit their bachelor’s degrees. They must not have crossed the age of 35.
- The candidates who want to get admission in doctoral degrees; they must submit their relevant master’s degrees, they must not have crossed the age of 40.
- The candidates must have achieved brilliant academic record.
- Students would be free from tuition fee,
- Study materials,
- Registration fee,
- Laboratory fee,
- Accommodation costs
- internship fee.
Category of outstanding undergraduates:
- The amount of 1st prize award will be: 8000RMB per pax
- The amount of 2nd prize will be: 6000RMB per pax
- The amount of 3rd prize will be: 3rd prize: 4000RMB per pax
Category of outstanding postgraduates:
- The amount of financial aid for 1st prize award will be: 10000RMB per pax
- The amount of 2nd prize award will be: 8000RMB per pax
The Category of outstanding Performance Award:
- The amount of financial aid for 1st prize award will be: 3000RMB per pax
- The amount of 2nd prize will be: 2000RMB per pax
- The amount of 3rd prize will be: 1000RMB per pax
The category of Good Progress Award
- The amount of financial award will be: 1000RMB per pax
- The category of outstanding Language Students award
- The amount of grants for students will be: 2000RMB per pax
- The category of outstanding New Students Award
- The amount will be: 2000RMB per pax
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- The candidates must submit their application Forms for Dalian Maritime University Scholarship
- The candidates must submit attested transcripts and diplomas. These documents must be provided in original forms or as photocopies.
- The candidates must provide work status or student certificate.
- The candidates must provide research plan or study plan in English or Chinese languages.
- The candidates must provide two recommendation letters that must be approved by professors.
- The candidates must provide afore-mentioned documents in English or Chinese languages. Alternatively, in case if these documents are in any other languages, then they must be translated in these languages before submission.
The students must send their documents and application form to international education college (IEC) of Dalian Maritime University (DMU). Then IEC would send the eligible students’ applications to relevant department. However, the experts of DMU will finalize the students.
The official scholarship website is:
Tel number: 0086-411-84727317
Fax number: 0086-411-84723025
Email: [email protected]