Last Updated on March 21, 2015
Anne Bellam Scholarship affectionately welcomes the New Zealand national scholars to pursue their bachelor or masters level degrees in musical education in any university across the whole world. The purpose of this fabulous scheme is to promote the culture of music and art worldwide. Anne Bellam Scholarship program started in 1985 in the memory of Anne Bellam.
Anne Bellam Scholarship.
Incredibly, this scholarship program pleasantly offers the aspirants of New Zealand to study in any university across the whole globe.
Scholarship Honors to:
Anne Bellam Scholarship scheme generously provides these scholarships to the aspirants across New Zealand to pursue their musical education overseas.
University of Auckland affably sources this esteemed global scholarship program to the aspirants of New Zealand to pursue their musical education in any university across the whole globe.
Applicants from New Zealand may pursue their Bachelor or Masters level degree in the musical education in prestigious universities across the whole globe.
Nearby 30 September, 2015.
Number of Awards:
Fabulously, Anne Bellam Scholarship program offers the quota of one or more scholarships may be awarded yearly.
Applicants from New Zealand may pursue their bachelors or masters in musical education.
Anne Bellam Scholarship tenderly presents the following benefits to the award holders:
- For study overseas: scholarship worth is up to $30,000.
- For study at University of Auckland: scholarship worth is up to $10,000.
- This scholarship will cover all living, travel and insurance expenses.
Scholarship tenure is normally for one year (may be extended for one year more on exceptional basis).
Some other International Scholarships:
Candidates from New Zealand may get these munificent scholarships by meeting the following criteria:
- Aspirants’ age must be under the age of 30 years at the time of application.
- Applicants must be New Zealand national or permanent residents.
- Candidates must have good instrumental or vocal skills.
- Aspirants must have strong educational background in music.
- Aspirants must have fluency in English language.
- Candidates are normally supposed to take IELTS if aspirants come from a non-English speaking country.
- Applicants must completely fill an on-line application form along with a CV.
- Aspirants must submit a project plan which explains what is planned to be done in Host University and how much preparatory work has already been completed for the musical education or study stay in the respective host country.
- Candidates must submit two letters of recommendation from teaching faculty of their home institutes and these letters have to be scanned as PDF-File and attached with the application form.
- The respective English language test certificates have to be scanned as PDF-File and attached with the on-line application form.
To submit the on-line application and more information, please visit: