Last Updated on March 21, 2015
Scholarship of the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria.
Amazingly, this scholarship program pleasantly offers the worldwide aspirants to study in any university across Austria.
Scholarship Honors to:
Austrian graduate and postgraduate scholarship scheme generously provides these scholarships to Pakistani and other scholarships across the whole globe.
Federal Ministry of Science and Research of Austria amiably source this esteemed global scholarship program.
Applicants from worldwide may pursue their graduate and postgraduate level degree in prestigious universities across Austria.
Approximately 1 March 2015.
Number of Awards:
Marvelously, this scholarship program offers the splendid quota of 10 scholarships.
Applicants from all over the world may pursue their Masters or PhD. In following fields:
- Social Sciences
Federal Ministry of Science and Research in Austria warmly presents the following benefits to the scholarship holders:
- Monthly stipends of EUR 940 for aspirants enrolled in a master or diploma program and EUR 1040 for doctoral scholars.
- In emergency situation, the OeAD (Austrian Agency for International Cooperation in Education and Research) will affect an accident and health insurance.
- Aspirants coming from the countries which are not the members of EU, EFTA, EEA or OECD may be provided a travel allowance of EUR 500 in addition to the scholarship.
You can also apply in following international scholarships:
Candidates from all over the world may get these generous scholarships by meeting the following criteria:
- Aspirants have strong educational background.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of German language.
- Applicants must have age maximum of 40 years (Doctoral students) and not more than 35 years for Masters or diploma studies.
- Aspirants must have fluency in English language.
- Candidates are normally supposed to take IELTS if aspirants come from a non-English speaking country.
- Applicants must completely fill an on-line application form “Application for a Scholarship of the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria” along with a CV.
- Aspirants must submit a project plan which explains what is planned to be done in Austria and how much preparatory work has already been completed for the research work or study stay in Austria.
- Candidates must submit two letters of recommendation from teaching faculty of their home institutes and these letters have to be scanned as PDF-File and attached with the application form.
- The respective German or English language test certificates have to be scanned as PDF-File and attached with the on-line application form.
- The scanned written confirmation of the supervisor of the Austrian host university must be attached with the online application form.
To submit the on-line application, please visit: