Last Updated on March 26, 2015
Introduction to Scholarship:
Graduate University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (GUCAS) is providing scholarships for foreign students who have excellent academic record. The university will be offering full scholarships and partial scholarships.
Introduction to Scholarship Providing Body:
GUCAS provides scholarship programs for international students and those students who belong to Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macao.
Objectives of Scholarships:
The purpose of providing GUCAS Scholarship is to provide financial support to outstanding scholars and international students to pursue their degrees from the higher education institutions in China.
2 years for master’s degrees
3 years for doctoral degrees
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
Fields of Study:
- Management science
You may also interested to apply:
Graduate University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (GUCAS)
- The candidates should not be the Chinese citizens
- The candidates will have to follow the laws of China, and also rules of the university; they must have good moral character and no bad record.
- The candidates must have an outstanding merits and academic records.
Following students will not be considered for this scholarship award:
- The candidates who have violated the laws of China;
- The candidates have violated the school discipline;
- The candidates have failed in their professional courses;
- Those students who do not pay their tuition fee, register and who don’t apply for residence visa promptly;
- Those candidates who have got any other scholarship award.
Living allowance for various study Programs are:
- For Master Programs: Yuan RMB 1,000 monthly; 1-3 study years;
- For Ph.D. Programs: Yuan 1,200 monthly; 1-4 study years;
How to Apply For Scholarship:
This is the application process for GUCAS Scholarship program:
- The candidates can ask for the Application Forms for GUCAS Scholarship programs from the International Students Office. They can ask for the application forms also from the institutes of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) where they wish to pursue their degrees. Download these application forms from official GUCAS website directly (www.gucas.ac.cn).
- For foreign students the applicants must submit application forms directly to GUCAS attached with their Applications for Admission.
Required documents are:
- Application Documents
- Attested copies of transcripts and the diplomas;
- The attested photocopies of forms of physical Examination that is done by a foreign physician
- The candidates who want to apply for doctoral or master degree programs, they must provide their recommendation letter approved by associate professors or professors in English or Chinese language with the publications list.
- The candidates must have completed their bachelor’s degree in order to get admission in master’s degree.
- The candidates must have done their master’s degree in order to get admission in doctoral degree programs.
Terms & Conditions
The Procedures of annual review for Scholarship Status of GUCAS
- The students, who are already awarded with scholarships, must undergo the GUCAS scholarship annual review by submitting their annual review forms to the relevant CAS institute just to sustain the status of scholarship in the subsequent study year.
- The Annual Review forms of GUCAS Scholarship Status could be demanded from the International Students Office. These forms can also be taken from relevant CAS institute, or can be downloaded from GUCAS official website (www.gucas.ac.cn) directly.
The official scholarship website is: