Last Updated on October 13, 2015
Higher Education Commission, Pakistan is an institute that facilitates the higher learning institutes to serve as a catalyst in the growth of social-economic development of Pakistan. HEC normally provides scholarships in two ways: either funded by itself or by funding from foreign institute. HEC scholarships for Master in Public Management (MPM), in ties with National University of Singapore, invites applications from Pakistan and Asian nationals to pursue their masters in Singapore. Moreover, HEC is not liable for financial concerns, HEC just acts like an administrative body.
Introduction to Scholarship Provider:
Master in Public Management (MPM) Scholarship 2014 is sourced by Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, which was founded in 2004 in corporation with Harvard Kennedy School. This scholarship scheme is provided for Pakistani and Asian nationals to pursue their masters in Singapore, eventually for the socio-economic development of Pakistan as well as flourishing the Asian scholars’ ties with foreign scholars.
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Masters level degree
Number of Scholarships:
20 to 25 candidates each year
Nearly 13 February, 2015
Field of Study:
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore (for 1st semester)
- Harvard Kennedy School, USA (for 2nd semester)
Check out more International scholarships:
- Other Asian countries
Aspirants who meet the eligibility criteria will be benefited from:
- USD 100,000/- is provided to the scholarship holder.
- Scholars will have an exclusive opportunity to study their first semester in Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKY School) and second semester in Harvard Kennedy School, USA.
- Candidates will have a distinctive prospect to have a practical eye in Singapore Government Ministry or Statutory Board that deepen their implementation skills.
- Awardees have been given a chance to work with Asian corresponding person who are being flourished as potential leaders in their home countries.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Aspirants’ age must be between 35 to 45 years.
- Have done 4 year bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Strong educational background preferably in Economics and Mathematics.
- Must be Pakistani or Asian citizens.
- Have proof of ILETS/TOFEL test.
- Must have 8 years of Public administration experience and having interest in public service.
- Must meet MPM admission criteria of Singapore National University.
- Link for further information for eligibility criteria.
How to Apply:
- Duly fill the LKY School’s on-line form.
- Also fill the Financial Aid Form.
- Download and fill the HEC Application Form.
- Aspirants are supposed to send only one form of each LYK School’s On-line form, Financial Aid Form and HEC Application form with following attachments (with LYK School’s form):
- Attested copies (from HEC and IBCC) of required degrees, transcripts and certificates.
- Document discrepancies will not be entertained.
Project Manager (FFSP/Singapore)