Last Updated on March 24, 2015 by Malik Waqas
Higher Education Commission (HEC) is offering HEC scholarship Reserved Medical & Engineering Seats for Balochistan and FATA on Self Sustain basis,providing special quota seats in medical colleges and engineering universities for Baluchistan and FATA students on open merit and self-sustained basis.
Introduction To Scholarship Providing Body:
The scholarship award is offered by HEC/Government of Pakistan. HEC (Higher education commission) is an autonomous, independent that provides funding, regulates and oversees the higher education promotion in Pakistan.
Objectives of Scholarships:
- To give scholarship opportunities of higher education to students who come from Baluchistan & FATA.
- To enhance the contribution rate of students at a range of educational levels.
- To give chance to the outstanding students who belong to less developed areas.
- To offer opportunities for learning, grooming and better job options to the students of less privileged areas.
- To guarantee a micro & macro economic development and to strengthen less privileged areas socially.
Purpose Of Study:
Level of Study:
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
Undefined See HEC Website for further details.
Fields of Study:
Bachelor’s in Medical and Engineering
HEC recognized universities in Pakistan which are mentioned in official website of HEC
The candidates must fulfill following eligibility criteria to win this award:
Must have domicile of Baluchistan or FATA
Must be of 22 years before commencing date of scholarship
Must have cleared Intermediate in Pre-medical or Pre Engineering with 65% marks (it must be remembered that the students who are waiting for results they are not eligible to apply)
The candidates will be selected on open merit basis; HEC will not give any financial aid to the selected students.
Cut off merit
- For Engineering students of Balochistan cut off merit will be 66.97%
- For Engineering students of FATA the cut of, merit will be 71.00%
- For Medical students of Balochistan, the cut off merit will be 79.42%
- For Medical students of FATA , the cut off merit will be 78.90%
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- Acceptance of the Seat (specimen sent through email)
- Two photographs of passport size
- Attested copies of CNIC or Form-B
- Mark sheets or Certificates of SSC verified by respective Board
- Mark sheets /Certificates of HSSC verified by respective Board
- Must have Self-Domicile from Executive District Revenue Officer
- All other Legal Documents (must be sent through email)
- The final selection of candidates will be done after submission of above mentioned documents through postal service to HEC at Islamabad.
- The detailed information to apply for scholarships is available at HEC Official Website.
Terms & Conditions
The candidates who have done 0-levels and A-levels, thy will have to provide their equivalence certificates and prove their grades from IBBC. This condition is obligatory.
- A scholar must have to submit the fee for application expenditures which would be non-refundable. The fee amount will be 800 rupees. It must be submitted in Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch and Sector H-9 Islamabad.
- The lists of the eligible and ineligible students will be available on official website of NTS.
- The tests will be held at Islamabad, Quetta, Lahore, Karachi and Peshawar HEC has rights to accept or reject any applications without providing any explanation.
Visit Official Website.