Last Updated on April 22, 2015 by Malik Waqas
Scholarships in UK for Pakistani and international students:
Santander Universities collaborates with Oxford University to offer Santander Graduate Awards to international students of non EEA countries.
Introduction to Scholarship Providing Body:
Santander Universities are basically a worldwide network of higher academic institutions that are endorsed by the economic services company.
Objectives of Scholarships:
Santander Universities has a mission of corporate social activities responsibility of Santander since 1997. Between 1996 and 2011, Santander has directed more than £500 million for the sponsorship research, technological and academic projects in order to support the higher education. One of the 1,000 universities in the world, Oxford collaborates with the Santander Universities.
Purpose of study
Level of Study:
Master’s degrees (full-time excluding BCL, MJur, MBA, EMBA, MFE)
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
Check out the official website.
Fields of Study:
All subjects except BCL, MBA, MJur, MFE and EMBA
University of Oxford, UK
Some other international scholarships:
- Arab Emirates
- Puerto Rico
- The candidates who belong to non-EEA countries are eligible to apply.
- The candidates ought to their motherland after completion of the studies.
- The candidates ought to apply in order to start their full-time Master’s program for one year (for degree programs only), excluding BCL, MBA, MJur, EMBA, PGCE and MFE.
- The Deferred candidates are not entitled for this scholarship program
- The previous degrees of the candidates ought to be from the network of Santander Universities.
- Santander Graduate scholarship awards will be given according to excellent academic record.
- The candidates ought to show excellent academic profile, they should have got or expected to achieve First Class Bachelor degree of UK or equivalent international;
- The candidates should be able to show their excellent educational and personal profile like they have written in their personal statement.
- The amount of financial aid for this award is £5,000.
- The award is acceptable for only one year.
- Some scholarship awards might be provided in combination with the Clarendon Fund Scholarship awards therefore will become the part of a completely funded package of scholarship. But this would be applicable if the applicants would be successfully nominated by the selection procedure of the Clarendon Fund.
- If the Portuguese, Spanish, German British applicants are chosen for Research Council funding or Research Council Studentship awards and they fulfill the eligibility criteria for this Santander Graduate scholarship, this will become the part of a package of scholarship, but this will be applicable only if the course of students is suitable for Research Council Studentship, which they wish to apply for the particular financial support and as result awarded the studentship.
- However, to get detailed information concerning Research Council Studentships, the students will have to consult their department.
- The Santander Graduate scholarship could be received in combination with other awards as well.
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- The candidates submit their documents promptly in order to be selected.
- The Successful students would be informed by email in May.
- For more details, email at: Ask a Question
Terms & Conditions
- Due to the large number of applications the University administration isn’t able to reply individually unsuccessful candidates or give feedback through applications.
- Please make sure that the applicants meet the entry requirements for their course that includes requirements of English language.
- The final selection will be done in May, 2014.
- If the applicants are notified with different program than the one they have selected then students should contact to University administration.
The official scholarship website is: