Introduction To Scholarship:
The Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships for Neighboring Countries also known as Government scholarships giving international students from adjacent regions to come and study. International students will be provided full scholarships via the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships for Neighboring Countries and the Regional office of education will also look after the daily running and enlisting of students for the awards.
Introduction To Scholarship Providing Body:
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships are giving an opportunity to international students of neighboring countries to avail full scholarships and strengthen their academic records.
Degree Oriented Programs:
- Undergraduate Program – 4 to 5 academic years
- Masters Program – 3 academic years
- Doctoral Program – 3 academic years
Non-Degree Oriented Program:
- Chinese language Program and Chinese Cultural program – 1 semester or 1 acedemic year
- General scholar program – 1 semester or 1 academic year
- Senior scholar program – 1 semester or 1 academic year
Purpose Of Study:
Level of Study:
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
Applications can be send in anytime from march to August 2015.
Fields of Study:
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, Northwestern China.
The candidates can choose from any of the following institutions:
- Xinjiang University
- Yili Normal University
- Xinjiang normal University
- Xinjaing University of Finance and Economics
- Xinjiang Medicine University
- Xinjiang Agricultural University
The surrounding countries of the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
- The aspirant should be good mental and physical health
- The aspirant should hold non Chinese nationality
- The aspirant who is applying for masters degree program should not be older than 35 years of age and must hold a bachelors degree
- The aspirant who is applying for doctoral degree should not be older than 40 years of age and must hold a masters degree
- The aspirant who is applying for an undergraduate program should not be older than 25 years of age and must hold a senior high school diploma. His academic records should be satisfactory and he should display consistent performance academically.
- The aspirant who is applying for general scholar program should not be older than 45 years of age and must hold a bachelors degree or if not than he or she must have studied at least two years of undergraduate schooling.
- The aspirant who is applying for senior scholar program should not be older than 50 years of age and must hold a masters degree or he should be entitled to associate professor or higher.
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- All the aspirant must rightfully fill in all the required forms and documents
- The aspirant should sent an original copy as well as a photocopy of his or her application form for the Application Form for Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government Scholarships for Neighboring Countries. This copy can be obtained from the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Regional Office of Education.
- All the application form should either be filled in Chinese, English or Russian.
- The applicant are required to choose from the above listed universities. The applicant is granted freedom to choose one or two majors from the listed universities.
- The applicant highest diploma must be attested to by a notary.
- The applicants who are currently employed must submit work status certificate. The attached documents must either be in English, Chinese or Russian
- The applicants are required to submit their HSK level certificate
- Undergraduate applicants are required to submit an attested copy of their senior high school by a notary. The attached copies should either be in English, Chinese or Russian.
- The applicants should submit a study plan. The criteria for undergraduate students are 300 words, for general scholars is 400 words and for senior scholars is 500 words. The study plan should either be in English or Chinese.
- Graduate applicants are requested to send in two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors. The language used in these letters should be either English or Chinese.
- The applicants who are applying in a music field are requested to send in a cassette of their original work
- Art applicants should submit six coloured photographs of their original work. This includes 2 sketches, 2 pastels and any other two pieces of work form their own choice.
- The applicants are also suppose to send a sealed form of their Foreigner Physical Exam. This form can be obtained from the Quarantine Department of China