Last Updated on April 22, 2015
The University of Nottingham is one of the world’s best universities, well-known for its obligation to learning and obviously the world-class research is the cutting-edge attribute of this world class university. Normaly university of Nottingham offers overs 400 degree programe obviously its includes postgraduate, undergraduate, including BA/BSc etc, MA/MSc and PhD, MPhil degree, however its offer various short courses to students
Following Faculties are available to study over University of Nottingham:
- Engineering, Medicine and Health Sciences, Sciences, Arts, Social Sciences, including the Business School.
If you talk about the amazing rank of the is university worldwide then you pleased to know that The University of Nottingham was placed in the top 1% of all universities worldwide in the QS World University Rankings 2012/13, with a ranking of 72nd in the world.
Nottingham University offering more than 10 European Union masters scholarships for September 2015. Rembert that this scholarships include full tuition fees. Maximum tuition fee covered under each scholarship worth £6,310. University of Nottingham offers European Union masters scholarship. Applicants can apply for this scholarship if they already hold an offer to start a full-time master’s degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham in September 2015, any subject area, excluding MBA.
Quantity of award: There are Up to 10 European Union masters scholarships are available to apply.
Explore some other international universities scholarships:
Time of award: Not Known
Scholarships will cover: Amazing European Union master Scholarships include full tuition fees. One thing kept in mind that maximum tuition fee covered under each scholarship £6,310.
Selection Criteria: Not Known
Announcement: Effective candidates will be reported of the outcome about within 6 weeks of the last date.
NOTE: If you are interested to apply the there is a condition for the Applicants that they can apply for this scholarship if they already hold an offer to start a full-time master’s degree programme in any subject area including MRes at university of Nottingham excluding MBA.
Subject Includes: This news sounds good that university of Nottingham Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the University of Nottingham.
Level of courses: European union masters Scholarships are available for chasing master’s degree program, including MRes excluding MBA a Nottingham University.
Grant Supplier: University of Nottingham, UK
Place where Scholarships valid : UK
Eligibility criteria for the European Union masters:
There are various conditions for applying this scholarship, if you are interested then should be fulfill these conditions.
- Candidate must belongs from European Union.
- Candidate belongs to European Union
- Candidate must be register full-time master’s degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham in 2015, almost any subjects of masters includes in this scholarships programme includes MBA.
- Applicant must belongs to European Union. Remember that candidate must be a non UK person, a complete detail of Eligible countries are mention below.
- Cyprus, Estonia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia Finland, France, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden can apply for these European Union masters scholarship.
Procedure to Apply:
Mood of Applications is online.
- Application for admission to study at Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the scholarship closing date to allow time for Admissions office to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for the scholarship.
- Any application for admission to study submitted later than six weeks before the scholarship closing date is not guaranteed to be processed in time.
Last Date for application: The application deadline is 22 May 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application