Last Updated on March 27, 2015
Nanjing Government Scholarship:
The Government of Nanjing is providing grants to international students all over the world in collaboration with China Pharmaceutical University. The basic motive of the Nanjing Government is to establish trust between students who are excellent, deserving and own far better abilities than anyone in the world. Candidates who are strong and intelligent and who are willing to excel in the world are welcomed to do their scientific researchers at the university and look in a broader direction.
Introduction to Scholarship Provider:
The Jiangsu Province and Nanjing Government scholarships will be awarded to students with high ability to conduct a scientific project at the university. The scholarship will be provided by the government itself and candidates will be provided all the benefits that they deserve and a chance to study at one of the best universities in Nanjing.
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Number of Scholarships:
15th June till 15th August (Annually)
Field of Study:
Currently the university is teaching 22 Bachelors, 29 Master’s and 24 Doctoral Programs. Rest of the details can be seen here.
China Pharmaceutical University.
Students living in any country can apply for the grant after getting admission in university in Bachelors, masters, General courses or for Doctoral studies/ research.
apply for :
Candidates will be accepted at the university on the base of merit, following amount of grant will be awarded:
- To Undergraduate 10,000 Yuan will be granted every year.
- To Master’s a grant of 20,000 Yuan will be awarded.
- For doctoral and PhD research a grant of 50,000 Yuan will be provided.
It is recommended that candidate must read the following criteria properly before taking any step.
- Candidates applying for a bachelors or 2 to 3 years college degree must at least have a high school diploma or an equivalent educational level and be less than 28 years of age.
- Candidates desiring to get in master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be not more than 35 years old.
- They must send in their applications with two professional reference letters (copy) from professor or an Associate professor.
- Aspirant trying to pursue Doctoral degree must own a master’s degree with two recommendations from professors or Associate professor /supervisor (Copy) and be less than 40 years of age.
- the Candidate is expected to own remarkable scientific research abilities.
- Those interested in long-term general courses are requires to take at least one semester or more.
- Applicant must not be a Chinese citizen.
- Form completed in Either Mandarin or English language will be accepted only..
- It is recommended to get all the documents (Transcripts and Visa) translated in Chinese or English if not in these language.
- All the documents must be attested and the records must include all the professional letters if the person is employed.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Test. must be taken by the candidate for medical purposes.
- Most of the subjects or courses are taught in Chinese therefore pass the Mandarin test if you want a grant.
- Once the candidates are selected they will be sent the letter stating that they are selected and after they submit sues as per the letter they will be issued visa form to fill and send it to embassy to study in China.
How to Apply:
- Get the form or Download it.
- Complete it in English or Mandarin
- Click here to get the application.
Terms and Conditions:
- No Apprentice after the final decision will be entertained.
- the authority is not liable to send back the documents therefore DO NOT post any Original ones.
- Telephone Number: +86-25-86185423
- Fax Number: +86-25-83213611
- Email:[email protected]