Last Updated on April 22, 2015 by Malik Waqas
University of Twente Scholarships (UTS)
University of Twente offers Master Degree Scholarships to competitive and outstanding student from Non-EEA as well as EEA countries who desire to pursue their Master (MS) studies at University of Twente under University of Twente Scholarship Program.
Scholarship Name: University of Twente Scholarships
Study Institution: University of Twente, the Netherlands
Scholarship Awarded to: Both EEA and Non EEA Countries
Scholarship Awarded by: University of Twente
Offered Program: Masters (MS) Degree
Application Deadline: 31 March 2015
Application type: (Annual)
No of Scholarships: University of Twente offers a limited number of Master Degree (MS ) scholarships.
Offered Study Field:
University of Twente is offering following Master Degree fields under University of Twente Scholarships Program: Applied Mathematics, Embedded Systems, Applied Physics, Construction Management and Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, Communication Studies, and Chemical Engineering. Moreover, view the fields of study section from University of Twente for more details.
Who can apply? Both students from Non-EEA/EU and EEA/EU can apply to University of Twente Scholarships.
University of Twente Scholarships (UTS) is offering following benefits to the Non-EEA and EEA students including:
- UTS is awarding either € 10,000, € 12,500, or €20,000, or € 22,500 scholarship value to non EEA/EU countries as well as maximum € 10,000 scholarship is offering to EEA/EU countries.
Explore some other international scholarships:
- An aspirant must have admitted to one of the offered Master Study Fields at University of Twente (UTS).
- Aspirants must complete Bachelor Degree at UTS. Moreover, applicants who have applied for Dutch study grant would not eligible to apply for University of Twente Scholarship.
- Aspirant must have IELTS score 6.5 and TOEFL 90 and additional 6.0 score for speaking skills.
- An aspirant must fulfill the visa requirement applicable for the Netherlands. In addition, applicant must have excellent academic record.
- If an applicant is already studying a Graduate Degree at University of Twente then applicant must have 7.5 CGPA out of 10 to apply for this scholarship program.
Please consider, all applicants must fulfill the scholarship requirements otherwise application consideration will not successful. Moreover, all applicants have to submit the application with required documents. Please note that all applicants should visit the official University of Twente website in order get information about University of Twente scholarships program.