Last Updated on March 28, 2015
Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship For International Student is to encourage education and give exceptional students an opportunity to excel even further. Students from across the world can take benefit from the University of Oxford’s charitable treasure of student scholarships. The scholastic years of 2013-2014 will witness the beginning of the early Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship awardees.
The scholarship will credit students who have shown notable expertise in their academics, who are enthusiastic to put their share in the University’s astonishing researches, who are will to go ahead in their individual fields and are determined to multiply knowledge as much as they could.
With the assistance of the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship the candidates will be facilitated up to 40% whereas the pending 60% will be facilitated from the University’s scholarship funds gathered by cooperative donors of the University and its colleges.
Introduction to Scholarship Providing Body:
The University of Oxford is one of the greatest place to study, it has affiliation with over 38 institutions. It is located in England and has top class faculty and staff.
Other Scholarships AT Oxford University:
One year. MBA usually completes in 12 month duration, if the scenario is otherwise you are required to consult the designated authorities for further instructions.
Purpose Of Study:
Level of Study:
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
09 0r 23 January 2015
Fields of Study:
Not restricted. Please visit the University of Oxford’s official website for further details.
Oxford, England, United Kingdom
The University of Oxford
Students from all around the globe who hold acceptable academic records are welcome to apply for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship . No applicant will be given any preference base on nationalities they hold.
- The candidates should register themselves to the 1 + 1 Master of Business Administration program of the University of Oxford
- The candidates should make sure they meet all the guidelines stated in the ‘course guide’ of the University of Oxford. The course guide is available on the official website mentioned at the end.
- The candidates for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship will be shortlisted based on their academic merit
- The candidates who fail to meet the deadline will not be offered the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
How to Apply For Scholarship:
- The candidates must make certain that they are applying for the 1 + 1 MBA program supported by the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
- Students are also advised to apply for the other half of the MBA program before the deadline which offers Computer Science, Medical Science, Politics and international relations and philosophy
- After sending in your applications;
- the candidates will also be required to provide a supporting personal statement
- Is the student falls back on the deadline, he will no longer be eligible for the Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship
- The students should inform the designated authorities if there is any change made to their original selection of courses.If they fail to do so, the scholarship might not be tenable anymore.
- Usually such changes in courses mean that the scholarship has become untenable for the students.
Here is the official Link to The Scholarship. You can visit It here.