Last Updated on March 27, 2015 by Malik Waqas
Introduction To Scholarship:
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund also allocated its funds to the Punjab Board of Technical Education. This is a special allotment of funds to talented students of engineering and related fields who have shown outstanding academic performance in the year 2013 – 2014. These scholarships will be made available for the students who have cleared their Matric Tech, commercial and Technical exam in the first attempt of 2013. The aim of this scholarship is to encourage talented students of Pakistan to excel in the fields of technology and innovation.
Introduction To Scholarship Providing Body:
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund is a project started by the Punjab Government with the supervision of Chief Minister, Mr. Muhammad Shabaz Sharif. The goal of the government of Punjab behind this scheme is to promote education in Punjab and motivate talented students to take up a step further in their careers by completing their education.
The scholarship will be made available to the student for as long as he or she is completing his or her degree. The scholarship will only be terminated if the student indulges in any inappropriate or unacceptable behavior or fails to keep up consistent academic performance.
Apply for some other Punjab Government Scholarships:
Purpose Of Study:
Level of Study:
- PhD Degree
Number of Scholarships:
A total of 468 scholarships
Application Deadline Date:
Not Mentioned. Please refer to PEEF website.
Fields of Study:
Any major that includes engineering and technology subjects. The major must be available in the university the student wishes to continue his higher education.
Colleges and Universities that fall under the Punjab Board of Technical Education.
To avail the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund – Punjab Board of Technical Education Scholarships, the students should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The student must have cleared his matric – tech, commercial and technical examination conducted by the Punjab Board of Technical Education in the annual academic year of 2013
- The student should have attained his or her degree from a govt. school or college or institutions that are privately affiliated.
- The students must have obtained at least 60% marks in their matric – tech, commercial and technical exam
- The student should be enrolled as a regular full time student in the academic year 2013- 2014
- The parents or guardians of the students should not be earning more than Rs. 15000 monthly
- Students who belong to the special quota scholarship must fit in one of the SQ classifications; either be a orphan, child of a govt. employee, belong to religion minority or have special needs.
- The students should not be awardees of any other educational scholarships or funds for the same academic year
How to Apply For Scholarship:
The students should fill in the application form for this scholarship and send it to the office of Secretary Punjab Board of Technical Education. This form can be located from the official PEEP website.