Last Updated on April 22, 2015 by Malik Waqas
2015-16, King’s College London Scholarship for US Students
There is a scholarship available for the students of Postgraduate and Masters Students belong to the United State of America, King’s College London is offering a scholarship to US students applying to study a full-time postgraduate master’s programme at King’s College London for the academic year of 2015/16. However the worth of scholarship is $2,000 USD to the applicant concern with the scholarships offers by the King’s college. One thing kept in mind about the eligibility that the scholarships based on based on academic excellence, achievement and potential.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Field of Study: Postgraduate, Masters
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for postgraduate master’s programme.
- Scholarship Supplier: King’s College London
- Scholarship can be taken at: UK
Conditions to be Eligible for scholarships:
- One of the major condition to be eligible for this scholarship that candidate must be a full-time postgraduate master’s programme at King’s College London
- Candidate will be full liable to the pay the outstanding dues of Institute pay tuition fees at the international/overseas (higher) rate.
- Candidate should be permanent residents of Unites state of America be domiciled within the USA for the last 3 years, for purposes other than education.
- However candidate should be fulfill the relevant entry requirements set by King’s College London.
- Applicant should be submit the required application documentation by the stated funding deadline.
Duration of award: Not Known
Scholarship quantity: One scholarship is offered to the student.
Scholarship will cover: King’s College London offers a $2,000 USD scholarship.
Some Other international scholarships:
Selection Standards: Candidate will be judged against the following criteria:
- Major condition is Academic merit / degree qualifications;
- Professional qualifications achieved, where relevant;
- Strength of personal statement;
- Your future plans, and what you plan to do with the postgraduate taught degree;
- Confirmation of other funds sought/secured, whether from other scholarships or family/self-funds. Note that preference may be given to you if you have already secured some ‘partial’ funding from alternative sources towards the cost of the postgraduate taught degree programme;
- Preference may be given to you if you have not previously undertaken a postgraduate degree programme.
Selection announcement: It is informed to the candidates that the Selective applicant will be informed by the email, if you are deemed eligible for the scholarship you will be informed about the outcome of your application towards mid/end of May 2015. If applicants are deemed ineligible they will be informed within three weeks from the Scholarship application deadline
Procedure to apply:
Candidate have to submit a complete required data via online admissions application for a postgraduate Masters programme at King’s College London.
Applicant should submit complete application in complete’ in order for an application to be considered for funding, and for an admissions application to be deemed ‘complete’ it must contain all the relevant supporting documentation, such as references, transcripts, and English language scores. It will be the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that all supporting materials are submitted to the College by the funding deadline.
It is necessary for the candidate wish to apply for king’s scholarships for international and USA students that they should submit a Graduate School PGT online funding form. Note that this online funding application form should only be completed once an admissions application has been submitted to the College. As part of the Graduate School PGT online funding form,
However applicants will be asked to provide these important details:
- Previous qualifications
- Personal details i.e. name, admissions ID/reference number, date of birth and email address
- English language proficiency
- A personal statement
- Details about the postgraduate taught – PGT programme
- Confirmation that they are seeking / have secured funds to cover any remaining fees/costs not covered by the Graduate School awards.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is 17:00 GMT, 31st March 2015.