Last Updated on April 23, 2015 by Malik Waqas
Rhodes Scholarships For US Students:
Rhodes Trust is providing Rhodes scholarships for American students in collaborating with Oxford University.
Cecil Rhodes has established the Rhodes Trust in 1903. It is perhaps the most esteemed international scholarship program in the world. It offers scholarships in partnership with University of Oxford. Rhodes wishes to bring the outstanding intelligent students into world leadership and those who would be able to fight for world’s fight. And who have the tendency to become leaders of the future. Annually 83 students are selected from 14 countries for this scholarship award.
Purpose of study
Level of Study:
- Full time Post graduate
- Full time DPhil
Number of Scholarships:
Fields of Study:
All disciplines that are offered by University of Oxford
University of Oxford, UK
- The Rhodes cordially welcomes the talented students USA coming from any background regardless of color, creed, gender, origin, marital status, race disability and disability.
- The applicants are needed to have attained high scholastic and educational achievements.
- The candidates are needed to have the strong capability to utilize their aptitudes to full levels
- They are required to have courage, loyalty, dedication and honesty to the service and also have kind hearts to feel sympathy for the weak and generosity towards fellowship.
- The candidates are required to be morally strong, have potential of leadership instincts and must have concerns to their fellows.
- The candidates are required to have attained advanced academic standing; it must be of very high in order to be eligible to get admission in University of Oxford.
You can apply for:
- The Rhodes scholarship grants include:
- The full tuition fees of University and college for free
- The personal stipend for the expenses of students for lodging and residency.
- Travel expenses and airfare to and from the Oxford.
How to Apply For Scholarship:
For detailed information and application forms visit at:
The Rhodes scholarship committee wants to search the young and motivated students from USA who have capacity to lead, high intelligence and courage to serve for their country. All the USA students will have to provide their below mentioned materials:
- A detailed evidence of scholastic transcripts of undergraduate degrees and post graduate degrees.
- A complete list of the important activities that a student might have done
- An original resumes
- A detailed essay in which the candidates must give description about what and why they wish to study at Oxford or their personal statements.
- Must have ability to use in English language
- The passport size pictures of the students
- Must submit their referees list who could give pledge the candidate’s intelligence, good character, academic performance, extra curricular activities and leadership instincts.
Terms & Conditions
The candidates are advised to meet the residency and nationality requirements.
Application Deadline Date:
Applications for the Rhodes Scholarships for 2015 for the United States are now closed.
All Students are Advised to Visit Official Scholarship Website.