Last Updated on April 22, 2015 by Malik Waqas
Australia Undergraduate Scholarship 2015-16
Curtin University, Australia offers Undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships to international students belongs to any country including Pakistan, India and Bangladesh except Australia.
Scholarship benefits includes 25% of first year tuition fee, maximum AUD$10,000. Scholarships available for those students who are continuing their studies over Western Australia campus. Alumni & Family Scholarship for international student are available in post graduate and undergraduate with these major subjects’ mentions below.
- Science & Engineering
- Health Sciences
Level of Course: Curtin university, Australia offers postgraduate and under graduate degree level scholarship
Scholarship Supplier: Curtin University, Australia
Scholarship Valid at: Australia
Study Subject: Scholarship are accessible in Engineering, Humanities & Health Sciences, Science and Curtin Business School at Curtin University
To be Eligible for post graduate Scholarships and undergraduate scholarship candidate should meet following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must be international students and belongs to any country except Australia.
- Candidates must full fee paying International students.
- Commencing studies over Curtin’s University Western Australia campus in 2015.
- Aspirates must undergraduate or master level student on university.
- Scholarship will cover 25% of first year’s tuition fee.
- Scholarship does not cover any other international student expense.
- Grant will be credited to scholar’s fee account and cannot accessed by scholar.
- If candidate already have a sponsorship or any scholarship by university then grant can be revoked at the discretion of Curtin.
- Scholarship can be revoked if scholarship beneficiary does not accept letter of enroll in their course by specified date.
NOTE: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
Quantity of Scholarships: Not specified.
More International scholarship:
Duration of award: Read complete article for having details that how many Scholarships are offered for first year.
Scholarship will cover: Scholarship benefits includes 25% of first year tuition fee, maximum AUD$10,000
Selection criteria: The scholarships will be awarded on merit-base.
How to Apply:
Aspirates can apply through Curtin University registered education agents:
Moreover Applicant can also apply Online, Just hit this Link to apply Curtin University International Scholarships
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 13 February 2015.