The government of Shanghai has been working hard to provide aid to international students getting an education at HEI Shanghai. So that they can get higher education in one of the best and easiest ways without being bothered about all the dues they have to pay to the university. The Shanghai Municipal Education Commission creates Shanghai government scholarships.
Introduction to Scholarship Provider:
Candidates interested in international higher education are suitable for this grant from the Shanghai government and Shanghai Municipal China. All the candidates will be assessed and granted the opportunity based on their competence and abilities. The students will be referred by their host institutes for this grant after they get admission to one of the HEIs or those already studying in the institute for a long-year degree. Selected candidates will be provided scholarships once a year when they’ll apply and keep their performances consistent.
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Bachelors and above.
Number of Scholarships:
December (Annually). It Varies According to different HEIs.
Field of Study:
Must check online in the specific HEI, Shanghai.
Aspirants applying to china’s HEI institutes or are already studying there have this opportunity to be a part of this grant based on their academic achievements. Candidates who are not familiar with HEIs can find the List here and choose to study in ones participating in this prog.ram
Students in any country can apply for the grant after getting admission to one of the HEIs in Shanghai.
Candidates will be accepted at the university based on merand it, the following amount of grant will be awarded:
- Apprentice’s after selection for class C awards will be granted 4,000 to 8,000 Yuan in the year they will show the best of their abilities and will prove to be the best among the batch.
Note: As the tuition fee at every HEI differs from the other, they must check it in the institute’s information book.
Eligibility Shanghai Government Bachelors Scholarships:
Following documents and qualities are expected from the Aspirant.
- Chinese citizen are not welcomed to apply for this program.
- Aspiranst must be students at the Shanghai HEI and be a hard-working and compliant person.
- Apprentice’s core importance must be to achieve his goals and follow all the rules of the state. He/ she must be an active member in serving community while living in Shanghai and have a clear academic record.
- The application form for this grant must be filled in Either Mandarin or English language no other language is accepted.
- It is recommended to get all the documents translated in Chinese or English if not in these language.
- All the documents must be attested and the records must include a letter that confirms the aspirant’s state of being a student.
How to Apply for Shanghai Government Bachelors Scholarships:
- Read the Pilot scheme.
- Choose a category (ABC).
- Download Class C form.
- Fill the application form.
- Fill it and attach all the details with it here.
- School Evaluation.
- Get scholarship.
Shanghai Government Bachelors Scholarships Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates will not be in a position of demand about majors once they enter the university.
- No document will be returned to the candidates, so send Xerox only.