Last Updated on April 22, 2015 by Malik Waqas
SINP Summer Student Internship 2015
Applications are invited for summer and winter Student’s programme 2015 at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Kolkata, India. It’s an 8 week internship programme for Research and development in the field of Biophysics and structural Genomics, Chemical Sciences, Computational Science and many more. Paid internship, which will have daily allowances, limited hostel dues and TA (train fair).
- Biophysics and structural Genomics
- Chemical Sciences
- Computational Science
- Crystallography & Molecular Biology
- Condensed Matter Physics
- High Energy Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Plasma Physics
- Surface Physics and material Science
- Theoretical Physics
- Astroparticle Physics and Cosmology.
Course Level: It’s an 8 week internship programme in above describes the fields.
Internship Valid in: India
Internship supplier: Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, Kolkata, India.
Targeted Audience: Only Indian students can apply for these internship programmes
Eligibility for SNIP Internship:
SNIP has set these prerequisites to be eligible.
- Applicant must be first year M.Sc or B. Tech Student
- Excellence Academic record holder in Chemistry, Life Science & Chemical
- Students whose academic interest meet with the above mentioned field of studies in SINP will be considered.
NOTE: The candidates doing an incorporated M.Sc. should have finished at least 3 years.
Duration: It is not less than 8 week internship programme.
No of Internships: Not Specified.
Internship Benefits: It’s a 60 days paid research internship programme in which candidate will get daily allowance, limited hostel dues and TA (train fare)
Check out some other scholarships offers by various universities of the world for Indian students:
How to apply SINP Internship:
The applicant must fill out an online application and submit before the end date of the internship.
Online application consists
- Complete content details.
- Academic qualification
- A 50 Line statement about the area of research in which candidate wants to apply.
The selected candidate will notified via SINP Website.
NOTE: Once the selected candidate will be notified, photocopies of mark sheet and important documents will be required.
Last Date to apply: March 7, 2015