Hellenic scholarship Program
The Greek higher and Technical Institutions
Scholarship Honors to:
The international students of developing countries
Scholarship Funded by:
The Hellenic Aid provides funds through the Hellenic Development Cooperation and Assistance
Undergraduate and Post graduate studies.
30 July, 2014
No of Scholarships:
100 scholarships will be awarded under the Hellenic Aid provides funds through the Hellenic Development Cooperation and Assistance for the educational year 2014—2015.
About Greek Government Scholarship Program
The Hellenic Aid provides funds through the Hellenic Development Cooperation and Assistance for the educational year 2014—2015, there are 100 scholarships offered in Greece for the national and international students of developing countries. Simultaneously, through the Scholarships Grant Program, they offer such conditions that give the developmental assistance by the Hellenic Aid Service programs, for instance that include the infrastructure and the skilled guidance. These Scholarships are provided to the undergraduate and the postgraduate students. The purpose of this award is to bring bright executives who can help in the development projects in their countries.
Who can apply?
The international students of developing countries that are listed in the development Assistance Committee of OECD
You can also apply:
The Scholars will be allowed to:
- Monthly scholarship grant of 600-euros
- The scholars will be provided the Shifting fee of 1.000-euros, because at the time of their applications they were the foreign residents and for first three months will be given the monthly grant of 650 euros.
- The educational things and meals will be given on Free-of-charge basis in the University.
- Exception for tuition fees in the aforementioned Language Centers of Greece.
- Exception for the tuition fees in a few postgraduate programs.
- In the state hospitals the free medical care will be given.
- The scholars who complete their studies successfully will be provided 1.000 euros, for returning to their home country.
The candidates must be:
- From a foreign developing country
- Not be less than the age of 18 years, because it creates hindrance in resident permission
- The candidates should have approved by the Greek university for post graduate/doctoral studies before their application for this scholarship.
- Must hold the graduation lyceum or higher secondary education certificate
All the desirous candidates should complete their application files and submit to the Greek authorities at the websites from their home country. The candidates must provide the all the important files to Hellenic Aid.
The deadline for submitting applications to the Greek authorities abroad is July 30, 2010. Hellenic Aid assesses all the applications that are submitted, then chooses the best scholars and declare the names of the successful candidates through the Greek authorities.
Visit the List of Greek Diplomats and Consular Authorities
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.hellenicaid.gr/
2013-2014 Call of Interest: http://www.hellenicaid.gr/appdata/documents/english%20text%202010-11_eng.pdf