DAAD Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students:
The DAAD undergraduate program is introduced every year for students to study in different courses in Germany and is offered to highly ambitious students at the university of Germany and get the education they have been struggling for.
Candidates will be awarded for their thesis and internships in this program. Those who have well-established research plans related to German institutes and Germany will be given favor.
Introduction to Scholarship Provider:
DAAD has been organizing different scholarships for many years to provide financial stability and ease to students; this specific scholarship is for international students who are studying in the final year of their undergraduate programs.
Purpose of Study:
Level of Study:
Number of Scholarships:
January 31′ 2023.
Field of Study:
Subjects and Fields offered by German Universities. Check here.
German institutes were taking part in the DAAD scholarship program.
Students in North America and Canada can apply for DAAD grants in Bachelor’s and master’s programs.
The benefits are as follows:
- The scholarship will be granted for 4- 10 months for research purposes if the candidaconsistent performances tend.
- The above rule will be followed according to the German Educational year.
- A monthly allowance of around 650 Euros and travel and medical insurance will be provided.
It is recommended that candidate must read the following criteria properly before sending their applications:
- Candidates who are studying in the last or second year of the Baccalaureate program in Germany will be selected.
- Aspirants must have an ambitious approach and be very passionate about whatever they are proposing or pursuing.
- A study or research plan is required by the candidate to describe all the details of their plan.
- Studying in one of the best North American or Canadian universities.
- I know the German language and can take the test here. Send it along with the rest of the documents.
- Send a statement of support and validity to click here to check it.
How to Apply:
Candidates must follow these simple guidelines:
- Download the form.
- Complete it with your signatures of yours.
- Submit to the address provided.
- There may be a different DAAD deadline at your campus must check it or send it directly to DAAD New York.
- A resume is to be provided with the candidate’s name on each page study proposal (5 pages, name on each page) explaining why you are interested in the respected field.
- Recommendation letters by your professors at the university. (three copies and the original as well properly packed envelope) the professor will be sending it himself.
- Send all the result cards (three copies each).
- This page can be visited for more information about what is supposed to be in the attachments by the aspirant.
Documents must be encased in this order.
- Application Form (signed by you).
- Research synopsis.
- Two commendation letters (Conserved).
- Language test completed.
- Result sheets.
Note: Send three photocopies and one original of all the documents required to the address given below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Keep all the photocopies with yourself for the record.
- For any queries, click here.
Note: Do not call or email to check if your application has been accepted or rejected. Candidates will be informed about every detail after 4 to 6 weeks of the deadline.
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service)
871 United Nations Plaza
New York, NY 10017