Last Updated on March 27, 2015 by Malik Waqas
University of Hertfordshire University, UK Scholarships:
This scholarship is an invitation to our undergraduate students to come back to the university and complete their left over education and pass their postgraduate studies. This scholarship opens to students who are the alumni of a University of Hertfordshire. The scholarship will cover for 20% of the tuition fee at the Hertfordshire University. Though there are no restrictions as to what major the alumni can opt for, but however there are particular study fields that the University of Hertfordshire Graduate Scholarships does not cater. The students are requested to visit the official website for further details.
Introduction To Scholarship Providing Body:
The University of Hertfordshire is a British University. It has its foundation mainly in Hatfield, in the county of Hertfordshire which is in England. That’s where the university names also originate from. It has over 27,000 students and 2358 employees. It has a global network of more than 160,000 alumni and more than over 5200 international students.
The University of Hertfordshire Graduate Scholarships will extend to as long as the postgraduate degree of the student continues.
Purpose Of Study:
Level of Study:
- Post Graduation Degree
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
6 December 2015. Please visit the University of Hertfordshire Graduate website for further notice.
Fields of Study:
Though the subject area’s are not restricted, but there are a couple of subject areas that the University of Hertfordshire Graduate scholarship does not entertain. Please visit the official website for further details.
The University of Hertfordshire
UK and EU students as well as international visa.
- The applicants are only eligible for the University of Hertfordshire Graduate Scholarship only if they have obtained their graduate degree from a . University of Hertfordshire.
- The applicants are also considered eligible for the University of Hertfordshire Graduate Scholarship if they have been offered a place in the University of Hertfordshire postgraduate program as a full timer or part timer. This applies for United Kingdom and European Union only.
- The applicants are considered eligible for the University of Hertfordshire Graduate Scholarship if they capable enough of paying the full tuition fee form their personal sources without the assistance from any sponsor or charitable or government source. Please note that any sort of contribution to the tuition fee by the students family will not be included as a sponsorship.
Explore some other international scholarships:
How to Apply For Scholarship:
When sending in your application to the University of Hertford to apply for the scholarship please make sure the following documents are enclosed:
- Application form of the University of Hertford, completed and filled clearly
- Academic records
- A personal statement written by the student applying for the UH scholarship
- Certificate of English proficiency
- Reference Letters
- A clear copy of the students passport pages
- If supported by an external source, all the documents of proof
The UH application form can be located from the official website.