Last Updated on March 26, 2015
The Xiamen University also referred as XMU proposed the idea of Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students for bright and talented foreign students who wish to do their doctoral, masters or undergraduate degrees. With the help of this scholarship, international students with remarkable grades can chase their dream of higher education and research work come true. The lucky candidates who will be awarded this scholarship will be covered for their full or partial tuition fee at the Xiamen University along with allowances for living in China as per the standards of Chinese Government Scholarships.
Introduction To Scholarship Providing Body:
The Xiamen University ranked among the top 500 universities according to the academic ranking of world universities. It was established in 1921 and at that time was known as University of Amoy.
- Undergraduate Degree: 4 to 5 years
- Masters Degree: 2 to 3 years
- Doctoral Degree: 3 to 4 years
Purpose Of Study:
Level of Study:
- Undergraduate Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Number of Scholarships:
Application Deadline Date:
1st February 2014 to 30th April 2015
Fields of Study:
- Economics And Management
- Communication And
These are majors for whom Xiamen University is famous for, however if the applicant has a different preference, he or she may visit our website for detailed lists of courses and subjects offered at the Xiamen University.
you may interested to apply:
Xiamen, Fujian province, China.
The Xiamen University.
It’s an open opportunity for all outstanding and talented international students. No student will be given preference over the other over geographical location.
To be considered a fit candidate for the Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must hold a non Chinese nationality
- The applicant must be in good and stable mental and physical health
- The applicant must hold a high school diploma or a higher qualification
- The applicants who are opting for undergraduate program must not be above the age of 25 years
- The applicants who are opting for masters program must not be above the age of 40 years
How to Apply For Scholarship:
To apply for the Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students, the applicant must:
- The applicants will be considered a fit match for the Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students only after their admission in one our programs; undergraduate program, masters program or the doctoral program
- To be further enlightened about the admission details and detailed information regarding the Xiamen University Scholarships for International Students please visit http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn. The application process and related details can also be located on this address
- The applicants are required to fill in and sign the admission for Xiamen University Scholarship.
- The online application form for the Xiamen university scholarship is available at http://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/application
- The applicants are required to download the aforementioned application form for international students. This form will be generated after the applicant has successfully completed the requirements of the online application form
- The applicants are required to send in their forms and documents via post to the Xiamen University between 1st February to 30th April. The applicant must ensure he sends all the required documents.